Experiences with a woman with brace's?

Taureau

Administrator
Has anyone had any experiences with a woman with brace's?? Having a BJ from a woman with braces is on my bucket list lol
and I mean dental braces not a neck brace or any other sort of brace

as I get older the chances of that happening have become as slim as finding the loch ness monster lol

1564583354356.png

1564583433573.png

Best braces story I’ve ever heard came from a friend who is an EMT.

They show up to a house for a call and the mother is out on the front lawn hysterical. They proceed to enter her sons bedroom who was a teenager and uncircumcised. His girlfriend was giving him a BJ And got the braces hocked and couldn’t get it unhooked

My buddy tried for 10 minutes but to no avail so very carefully had to get both of them on a gurney, cover them with a blanket and bring them out to the ambulance to go to the hospital. As they come out the front door a bunch neighbours had gathered around. Everyone just starred in disbelief and the boy kneeling up on the gurney and the girl bent over with blankets over them and the mother losing her mind crying.

Lol... so no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best braces story I’ve ever heard came from a friend who is an EMT.

They show up to a house for a call and the mother is out on the front lawn hysterical. They proceed to enter her sons bedroom who was a teenager and uncircumcised. His girlfriend was giving him a BJ And got the braces hocked and couldn’t get it unhooked

My buddy tried for 10 minutes but to no avail so very carefully had to get both of them on a gurney, cover them with a blanket and bring them out to the ambulance to go to the hospital. As they come out the front door a bunch neighbours had gathered around. Everyone just starred in disbelief and the boy kneeling up on the gurney and the girl bent over with blankets over them and the mother losing her mind crying.

Lol... so no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hilarious

Personally,I was never brave enough to consider this when I was younger.

She was bad at giving head. Was the braces to blame or just bad at it.....I’ll never know but luckily she had other great places to put it.