Exercise intensity and atheroschlerosis

I've heard HIIT is really good fornyour heart by a PhD but also learned that zone 2 has the greatest adaptations when I became a trainer.

I'm aiming for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise a day and at least one session of one hour per week. I might switch one if two of the half hour sessions with hiit once and a while. Also have to be careful with these studys ever since the clot shot they have half witted idiots coming up with studies saying everything causes heart disease from weather to exercise. It's hard to navigate lots of it these days

I'm aiming for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise a day and at least one session of one hour per week. I might switch one if two of the half hour sessions with hiit once and a while. Also have to be careful with these studys ever since the clot shot they have half witted idiots coming up with studies saying everything causes heart disease from weather to exercise. It's hard to navigate lots of it these days
Heart disease has 3 primary causes. Nutrition ) exercise ) stress... the rest might be a miniscule difference like genetics at 2%.

Doing HIIT with resistance bands is amazing for a recovery workout.