EQ

MrsRH

Ladies

Tell me your experience with EQ, please. Or dudes in here who have ladies who’ve used it. And if they’ve used it and aren’t on the board ... get their peaches onto CB!

I had a friend take 100mg a week of eq, she had no sides but definitely got good muscle gains and some strength from it. This girl had very poor genetics for building muscle, but after the eq run she had significantly more muscle. Its probably what I would recommend for a female other than anavar. Primo might be a better choice IF you knew for 100 percent sure it was primo. EQ gives such a nice look that as long as you dont get sides from it, it's hard to beat. That same girl did get sides from winny at 25mg/day in a later cycle.

I had a friend take 100mg a week of eq, she had no sides but definitely got good muscle gains and some strength from it. This girl had very poor genetics for building muscle, but after the eq run she had significantly more muscle. Its probably what I would recommend for a female other than anavar. Primo might be a better choice IF you knew for 100 percent sure it was primo. EQ gives such a nice look that as long as you dont get sides from it, it's hard to beat. That same girl did get sides from winny at 25mg/day in a later cycle.
Thanks rrrrolla. We went with the Primo and are thinking of sticking to 100mg a week. We're damn sure of the source too. Who knows, coach might want to give EQ a shot after my Primo cycle and time off again. I appreciate your comments! Valuable insight.

Thanks rrrrolla. We went with the Primo and are thinking of sticking to 100mg a week. We're damn sure of the source too. Who knows, coach might want to give EQ a shot after my Primo cycle and time off again. I appreciate your comments! Valuable insight.
@MrsRH please let us know which compound you prefer - EQ vs Primo, and a seat of the pants analysis of gains, mood, appetite, anxiety, vascularity comparing the two.

My mother in law uses eq and primo and has used them together in a cycle at low doses. She had great gains from both and when using them together she loved it. Not bad side effects for her either. She never turned into a man lol. She still is a very good looking woman. The muscle she gained was nice round and lean. For her as she is getting older staying lean is the hard part, but she loved the cycle.

I find it interesting that I have never heard you ask any of the guys for a "seat of the pants" analysis of anything before :sneaky::love:

@gondar1 *ouch*! ...ROASTED!!!

you win. :)

usually the phrase is "seat of the pants dyno" when asking about add-ons or mods to my truck or Jeep O|||||O but, I, uh, er, uh....hmmm.

gimme a minute while I try to get my foot out of my mouth.

@MrsRH that is NOT how i meant this post...but wait...

uh, hmmm,,, uh, well, hmpfff! here goes....

@MrsRH i didn't mean any disrespect to you by my post, and I er, uh, please ...let's just put this BEHIND us... oops, i didn't mean BEHIND, i meant asside.... doh, oops, i just can't get this right, and it's not like i'm being cheeky or assinine about this... :) LOL

@gondar1, i'll get you for this one, brother!!! :) :) :)

Some sides EQ can cause in woman are body hair growth and some thinning of hair on the scalp...have seen this first hand.

Primo seems to be a much better option when run at a reasonable dose. Have not seen any sides when run mildly.

Good luck!

I should add, your primo dose looks good and I have a female friend who runs it at that and loves it. Again no sides.

So far so good. I have noticed my hair gets dirty faster so the 'ol shampoo every 3 days with dry shampoo in between doesn't cut it anymore. And just today I added delt shots because I don't think I'm getting deep enough in the glute - I'm getting oil buildup in my glute/hip area (never had that with just my test in the same area). I became worried feeling these bumps under the skin so had Roadhouse check me out when I got home yesterday. All that aside, my coach keeps upping my food because I haven't been increasing in weight and I'm staying fairly lean - it's obvious that I'm 'bulking' but not in that ... 'wholly hot damn is she getting fat' kind of way! Haha. I have to switch my wardrobe at camp because my arms don't fit in half my shoulders anymore.