Dracorex Lab Reviews

Wanted to come on here and give a major shoutout to Draco, once again for the second time in 30 days nonetheless. Made a small order for some Sdrol, Helios, T400 and some NPP- once again Draco delivers faster than any other, replied and order confirmed within a span of one hour from initial inquiry AND remembered me inquiring about the Intense PWO some weeks back and sent it to me as a goodie on this order. Top quality products, top of the line customer service! Thank you Draco
 
Wanted to come on here and give a major shoutout to Draco, once again for the second time in 30 days nonetheless. Made a small order for some Sdrol, Helios, T400 and some NPP- once again Draco delivers faster than any other, replied and order confirmed within a span of one hour from initial inquiry AND remembered me inquiring about the Intense PWO some weeks back and sent it to me as a goodie on this order. Top quality products, top of the line customer service! Thank you Draco
Draco is a legend for quick service in my books never had someone respond and send so quick in my life
 
Wanted to come on here and give a major shoutout to Draco, once again for the second time in 30 days nonetheless. Made a small order for some Sdrol, Helios, T400 and some NPP- once again Draco delivers faster than any other, replied and order confirmed within a span of one hour from initial inquiry AND remembered me inquiring about the Intense PWO some weeks back and sent it to me as a goodie on this order. Top quality products, top of the line customer service! Thank you Draco
Also should add, Just tried out the Sdrol (oral) right after I got it, insane effects, weights felt lighter, didn’t get as fatigued either. Stuff is 100% dosed to accuracy and legit. Can’t wait to try out Intense PWO tmr
 
I tried sdrol once a while back and was doing thirty ml a day oral but it was from a lab a “friend” got me ***it was not from Draco I repeat it was not from Draco *** so my experience with sdrol so far has sucked lol but I would like to try it from Draco maybe later with out the mix and see how it is. Best cycle I ever ran was test enth deca and anadrol I fucking blew up the scale but was still shredded as fuck
 
Ive got a few Dracorex products I still need to get into. Let us know how you like the pwo. People seem to be liking that👍
I’ve used the PWO a few times over the past few weeks. I really like it.
I love anadrol taken pre workout, but know I cant keep using orals, so finally tried the injectable.
I dont take much. 0.2-0.3ml only, and i can notice it.
 
Another satisfied customer with Dracorex here. Like others have posted I as well felt really un easy after finding some slander online about Dracorex being known scammers.

Due to the positivity on this board and me being a Canadian I gave them a shot. I have nothing but good things to say , my personal package did get lost in the mail but it wasn’t their fault. I did receive from a neighbour whom it ended up in their box instead of mine.

Shipping was very quick , provided a tracking number instantly and communication on their end was super responsive and professional.

I got some test cyp from them and some anavar. So far I like the test cyp better than my pharma grade because it’s in a thinner carrier oil.
 
Another satisfied customer with Dracorex here. Like others have posted I as well felt really un easy after finding some slander online about Dracorex being known scammers.

Due to the positivity on this board and me being a Canadian I gave them a shot. I have nothing but good things to say , my personal package did get lost in the mail but it wasn’t their fault. I did receive from a neighbour whom it ended up in their box instead of mine.

Shipping was very quick , provided a tracking number instantly and communication on their end was super responsive and professional.

I got some test cyp from them and some anavar. So far I like the test cyp better than my pharma grade because it’s in a thinner carrier oil.
Ive noticed that on some of those boards as well when doing research. But usually you will also find that the same board will slander every other brand other than what that board is promoting at the time. So I can't take much of their criticism seriously. Ive got 4 20 ml bottles of Draco cyp in my stockpile do I obviously was not convinced 😂
 
Ive noticed that on some of those boards as well when doing research. But usually you will also find that the same board will slander every other brand other than what that board is promoting at the time. So I can't take much of their criticism seriously. Ive got 4 20 ml bottles of Draco cyp in my stockpile do I obviously was not convinced 😂
Right ! I noticed that dynamic a lot to be honest. Made it very difficult to navigate and trust any info out there. Forums tend to be the best places to trust but in the anabolic world it seems most boards tend to have a sponsored pharma brand that basically owns the review sections.

I had concerns that maybe that was the case here with Draco. Had to leave a review of my experience , hopefully save someone a little stress lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: T77
Right ! I noticed that dynamic a lot to be honest. Made it very difficult to navigate and trust any info out there. Forums tend to be the best places to trust but in the anabolic world it seems most boards tend to have a sponsored pharma brand that basically owns the review sections.

I had concerns that maybe that was the case here with Draco. Had to leave a review of my experience , hopefully save someone a little stress lol
Good on you. Think these boards are most beneficial when we are able to be positive or negative about experiences with any lab or service. Ive been lucky as all the labs Ive used since being on CB have been top notch.
 
Top