Dracorex Lab Reviews

Competition that’s butt hurt. There’s plenty of customers for all labs but hopefully a lack thereof for shady fucks like Deus Pharma
Ya that guy is fucked. Regardless of his personal issues the product speaks for itself. Dracorex is a great lab to deal with and they have great product at a very reasonable price!

For the people who asked about the tren a.

Introduced it yesterday 7pm, 100mg EOD along with 80mg anavar ED. Aspirated no blood, got massive tren cough. Woke up at 4am, bed is wet. Eating dinner right now, my forehead is dripping sweat. Feeling very lethargic. It's excellent, this will be good.

Another EXCELLENT job by this lab .. once again super fast responses and shipping but they were out of their brand of product so he substituted it with another labs at his expense. I cant say enough positive things about this lab once again went beyond for his costumers.👍👍

I put on 30lbs from Oct to Jan using their Test Npp and Tbol. Diet was spot on to be fair.
800 test
450 NPP
50mg Tbol

The products are great. I really have no need to go elsewhere. Their list is growing all the time.

Tried a couple of the products to see what they were about and couldn’t have been better. Kept the order simple with test e, and anavar and they are my new go to with the excellent price point and customer service.

Hats off to dracorex.

JJ

Another order placed today... I was busy as hell and forgot to get my order in Thursday night like I had planned (hoping to have it shipped out by the weekend these guys are fast). Faster than I thought through! Like I said I was late didn’t get my order in till almost noon today, and just checked and I have tracking ALREADY! You can’t get better service than dracorex! Thank you again for all those involved!

A big thank you to Dracorex for supplying the prizes for the football pool! I shockingly came in first and was able to get some Test and Mast.

Communication, packaging and product all great. Since I’ve used Dracorex on several occasions I’m sure I will be thoroughly happy with what’s inside as well.

I have to say I am always more than pleased with Dracorex in every area.Solid guys

A big thanks To Dracorex again for the quality of communication and how quick everything is done.
Packaging is well done too.
Pretty impatient to start my leaning cycle, many new things to try!

Always a pleasure to deal with this lab. Super painless and fast.

just started some npp with my script to help my joints feel a little better. Smooth painless shots as usual. Will review once it starts to work.

last time I used npp it only took 150mg twice a week and my joints felt like I was 18 again :)

H
Always a pleasure to deal with this lab. Super painless and fast.

just started some npp with my script to help my joints feel a little better. Smooth painless shots as usual. Will review once it starts to work.

last time I used npp it only took 150mg twice a week and my joints felt like I was 18 again :)
When were you injecting? I know this thread is review for the lab but I’m running NPP next blast and usually it’s EOD. Did you need any anti-p meds?

Review of Dracorex HCG

Ok, so ill start out by saying how fucking "weary" I am of UGL HCG. Even the Livzon, Bayer etc.
I was prescribed HCG for at least two years. I know what HCG and Pregynyl "feels like".

Im going on a detox/cruise for two months. Dropped my Test to 100mg a week, and the plan was to introduce HCG for two months or so. 500iu every other day to help me maintain my gains from my Dracorex Cycle. After all was said an done I put on 35lbs of good cleanish mass. That was with almost 1 whole month of vacationing, 3 weeks off training and eating like a jerk. Abs are still present with a bit of fluff underneath 😰. Its all good.

I wasnt expecting much to be honest when I got the vials. I didnt ask if it was Human Grade to be honest I didnt really care. didnt want to go anywhere else. I got it and thought, meh. Mixed it up and did one first shot of 1000iu, with the next two shots 500iu each.

My balls right away plumped right back up. pretty fucking swollen. I would say by the second shot. Strength went back up in my training. So surprised. Not sure if its relabeled of a human grade or what but im more than pleased. Comparatively? I dont want to compare it to human grade because its been a couple years since ive had it. I can compare it to HCG thats done fuck all though, even when its "name brand". This is not the case at all.

Anyhow, gj on whatever source you got Dracorex. HCG is one of those things ive always viewed as human grade or nothing. Very pleased with the product.

Placed a very small order with these guys, explained to them since the covid situation I’m off work and money is tight (probably like most people) so I just got the basics I needed to cruise. They tossed in a few goodies for free to help put food on the table. Solid class act here boys (y)

Gotta give some initial props to this lab.
I needed to try a product to see how I react to it before I really got into things.
Usually most labs don’t let you really make an order that small (From my personal experience)
I appreciate that a lot. I’ll follow up on how things go. Communication is fantastic and turnaround is great considering how backlogged things are at the post office.

So my stuff came within two days, super fast communication and super fast shipping.

Ordered some TNT, var, superdrol and anadrol.

Looking forward to trying this lab out. Thanks