Does anybody take dailey salt

I knew my salt was low from blood work but haven't looked into potassium at all. Do you think everyone should be supplementing it?
@Brbpuppy already answered and I agree "if needed". But something clicked in my head, namely a faint recollection that you are using diuretics? Might be confusing you with someone else but I bring it up because diuretics can cause excessive elimination of potassium and the need to supplement. It happened to me once, still not sure why, it didn't become a chronic thing.
Bloodwork once again would seem to be a good guide, it's the only way I found out about mine. I actually had it scripted through my Dr and covered by medical. It's not expensive anyhow but might as well get what the coverage entitles you too for your tax dollar if you need it.

@Brbpuppy already answered and I agree "if needed". But something clicked in my head, namely a faint recollection that you are using diuretics? Might be confusing you with someone else but I bring it up because diuretics can cause excessive elimination of potassium and the need to supplement. It happened to me once, still not sure why, it didn't become a chronic thing.
Bloodwork once again would seem to be a good guide, it's the only way I found out about mine. I actually had it scripted through my Dr and covered by medical. It's not expensive anyhow but might as well get what the coverage entitles you too for your tax dollar if you need it.
Thanks man. Ill ask about it for my next blood work. I do drink a lot of coffees and I'm perscribbed medication for adhd which causes frequent urination too