Does anybody get yearly flu shots?

Bigbear

The Kodiak
Trusted Member
I'm thinking about getting one this year, my kids ate bringing home viruses every 2 weeks almost a winter long. It seems if there are safe vaccines I'd almost like to take as many of them as I can. Anybody else taking them or going out of their way to not get them?

I always get the flu shot. I work in an office with 1100 people snd wife works with 3000. The only year we did not get it we got the flu and it kicked our ass for multiple weeks.

Never had a issue with flu vaccine snd i had it 19 of last 20 years

But to each their own

After the covid shots, I will pass on the flu shots.
But there is a better and safer shot it's the covid & flu shot all in one.;)
I don't know if your being sarcastic but I'm not touching any covid shots. Those fucking idiots need a good 10 years or more of research and testing before I'll go near it. Even then who knows with all the lies and cover ups the test results will probably be bullshit.

I used to take them when they were popular and I still got sick 😅.

I take airports once per month… I am always sick lol.

I don't know if your being sarcastic but I'm not touching any covid shots. Those fucking idiots need a good 10 years or more of research and testing before I'll go near it. Even then who knows with all the lies and cover ups the test results will probably be bullshit.
He’s being sarcastic

I’ve never taken a flu shot
I don’t know anyone in my circle who does
It depends your age and vulnerability

But every December I get the sniffles and it was called covid 2 years ago lol
Just wait until you have snot nosed kids coming home from school with everything known to man. I've never taken a flu shot until after having kids. I never got sick either

As a side note, not sure they are mixing the flu and covid shots into one go as of yet, but that's the plan to be rolled out asap, apparently.

Just some info to do what you will with

As a side note, not sure they are mixing the flu and covid shots into one go as of yet, but that's the plan to be rolled out asap, apparently.

Just some info to do what you will with
I wonder if they even have a basis for claiming the vaccines are still worth using under the emergency act or whatever...like it's not such an emergency anymore but people are just taking whatever new concoction they come up with every quarter

Never have never will

My body actually has this thing, its like a built in vaccination its called an immune system

Just go use vitamin C, NAC and Quercitin

Shooting heavy metals and toxins into your bloodstream to avoid the sniffles doesn't seem like an even trade off

Had no idea NAC was beneficial for this.

keep your vit d levels high, so I take 4000 iu vit d daily.
In multiple studies, it is almost as effective as the flu shot.

General hygene helps, simple things like washing hands frequently.

I get sick usually once a year, kids do bring home stuff, but it normally is pretty mild and I get over it within a week.

I am too lazy to bother getting a flu shot.

My wife should have been hospitalized last flu shot she took. She was brutally sick. I have never seen her that sick with any virus she has caught over the years. She actually had to take time off work. That never happens.

I personally see no need. But as I age and if my health changes I may reconsider.

Our household caught our yearly cold already this year. I had a runny nose for 2 days and felt blah for 3. Same with my grandson. My wife had a cough for a week. We are gtg now, lol.

I beleive they are using mnr A tech now in the vaccines as well now, so I would ask first.