delete old posts

HD4

i have received the information i was seeking from the post i made

can i delete the post so others don’t waste time replying unnecessarily

i have received the information i was seeking from the post i made

can i delete the post so others don’t waste time replying unnecessarily
People post and leave the information for others to learn from. Good and bad posts - people learn when someone makes a ridiculous claim like taking 10-14 drugs at once when you were chromed and then everyone told you not to. If your only here to gather information and not for the benefit of all, this is not the forum for you.
Read the comments - is there a saturation point where there is too much knowledge?
This is a community that helps each other. There are exceptions (deleting posts that is) to that statement but not many.

People post and leave the information for others to learn from. Good and bad posts - people learn when someone makes a ridiculous claim like taking 10-14 drugs at once when you were chromed and then everyone told you not to. If your only here to gather information and not for the benefit of all, this is not the forum for you.
Read the comments - is there a saturation point where there is too much knowledge?
This is a community that helps each other. There are exceptions (deleting posts that is) to that statement but not many.
thankyou
but

10-14 AAS
never claimed that unless that includes include sarms proviron arim
support supplements
you make huge money as a mod
do you know what it’s like to be blessed to purchsse anything you want

i wanted other posts to get replies
your opinion is valued
so again thank you

cheers
i do love our chats
but i’m in Germany taking out my new
880 HP custom gtr on the nurburgring track

Last edited:
thankyou
but

10-14 AAS
support supplements

your opinion is valued
so again thank you

cheers
i do love our chats
That exciting. Today im up in space, scraping Space barnacles off my space craft

so she is or isn’t a fat ugly
obviously if you edit my reply you were who the article was wrote about

That exciting. Today im up in space, scraping Space barnacles off my space craft
a 880 hp crate engine from gm is only
that include tge positive displacement supercharger
i’ll assume you never seen a SC before
definitely don’t understand what a positive displacement charger is
hint it’s not centrifugal

a 880 hp crate engine from gm is only
that include tge positive displacement supercharger
i’ll assume you never seen a SC before
definitely don’t understand what a positive displacement charger is
hint it’s not centrifugal
And i bet you have never seen propulsion from a antimatter reactor, like my two space crafts. One is just for show, the other is my getting around space craft. I would get a third but space craft insurance is thru the roof right now.

thankyou
but

10-14 AAS
support supplements

your opinion is valued
so again thank you

cheers
i do love our chats
are you rich or something?

I’m up here with God and he is letting me drive Santa Clause magic sleigh and we are stopping off to bang the tooth fairy then we will hunt and eat the Easter rabbit for fun this afternoon. Edited the autocorrect lol

Last edited:
How do I always miss these ?

@windsorguy will take me up in your spaceship ? Good chance I’ll put out.
Ill swing by in the just for show craft. I only bring that one out for special occasions. Like when the british royal family honored me with knighthood or when im shooting the shit with the king of Saudi Arabia