D@ Bomb??

edatmtl

Trusted Member
Has anyone heard of this lab? D@ Bomb? It's flowing around the Montreal area.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    504.5 KB · Views: 61
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    496.1 KB · Views: 56
What makes you skeptical if you don’t mind me asking?

I've been searching if other has seen or heard of this brand but coming up short. Another gym member referred me to this seller. I don't know if he's rebranding it. As mention, supposedly, the seller is known around the gyms here. I want to try other items but would like to see if there's any feedbacks.

I've been searching if other has seen or heard of this brand but coming up short. Another gym member referred me to this seller. I don't know if he's rebranding it. As mention, supposedly, the seller is known around the gyms here. I want to try other items but would like to see if there's any feedbacks.
I have seen Da Bomb mentioned here I. A different thread. I’m sure @TPM_81 was the one who mentioned them.
He might be able to chime in when he’s around and offer up his experience with them.

I wouldn’t touch a lab called “da bomb”

Who the fuck names a steroid lab something so ridiculous?

I’d pin bullshark labs all day long listening to fine gotti rap like a motherfucker before I ever touched something called da bomb....lol

I used their test enth while cruising last year, no complaints. I'm not sure on the orals. I've heard this is the same lab out of Quebec that goes under the names, DSL Hardcore and Gear 5, they are always changing the name/label.

I used their test enth while cruising last year, no complaints. I'm not sure on the orals. I've heard this is the same lab out of Quebec that goes under the names, DSL Hardcore and Gear 5, they are always changing the name/label.

Not ever a good sign when a lab changes its name frequently.

Not a good sign at all. Name changes happen for reasons that aren't good.