Coenzyme q10 for degenerative disorders affecting longevity

One of my everyday supplements! Didn’t realize it had that many positive effects and I was using it for heart health at 300-400mg

YOur dose is 300-400 a day? I think I'm 400 as well.

I don't think its a supplement that you feel as much as a supplement that is really proactive for future issues. although many claim they feel younger when they start taking it.

I have used it since I was 30. Started taking it because my wife’s mother was getting global amnesia from statin drugs. That is where I read it depletes co enzyme. Then I read a bunch on how it may help to cure cancer and do on. So I thought, since I smoke, might as well take it.
This may have been coincidence, but I had a spermcodile cyst in one of my testicles, had noticed it and went to the doctor, he said it was fine, let him know if anything changed, so 3 year later, I start taking coenzyme, 400 mg as well, after about 3 months, the cyst was gone. It was there as stated above for well over 3 years, only thing I changed was adding in coenzyme. Also as a side note, I used to get cysts under my skin at times, it stopped occurring after I started to supplement.

So anyhow take this story as you will, but it was way too coincidental for me.

Hi @Beothuk - it can be expensive when used at that kind of dosage, do you buy yours online or local? Do you have a preferred brand?
Thx
Usually get the typical shoppers brands like Webber, Nature’s Bounty or Jamiesons. Usually I buy whatever is on sale and I find no difference in quality.

Usually get the typical shoppers brands like Webber, Nature’s Bounty or Jamiesons. Usually I buy whatever is on sale and I find no difference in quality.
Dont buy that crap, half that shit probably doesn't contain any coq10. Stick with quality brands like NOW or Canadian protein.

I saw a documentary about vitamins and half of the Walmart brand stuff like you mentioned didn't even contain something as cheap as vitamin c or was very underdosed. So you really think your getting a great value with theese? They are the reason vitamins are given a bad name, half the studies done that show vitamins dont work, use these crap store vitamins and wonder why there is no result.

Dont buy that crap, half that shit probably doesn't contain any coq10. Stick with quality brands like NOW or Canadian protein.

I saw a documentary about vitamins and half of the Walmart brand stuff like you mentioned didn't even contain something as cheap as vitamin c or was very underdosed. So you really think your getting a great value with theese? They are the reason vitamins are given a bad name, half the studies done that show vitamins dont work, use these crap store vitamins and wonder why there is no result.

I like NOW. They have gotten good independent testing results. Typically Jamison has also done well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take a NOW brand supplement for my stomach everytime I eat that I would know within an hour if it was under dosed or junk. I have bought this same supplement from other brands and without a doubt mg for mg the NOW stuff is the strongest.

For other stuff like vitamin E, magnesium, CoQ10--> take a long hard look at the Canadian Protien stuff. Good prices and I feel it's legit stuff from.

I read a couple studies about quality of vitamin and minerals and how high quality stuff is night and day different than some of the cheap common brand stuff.

For anyone whose interest has peaked about CoQ10, I strongly recommend doing some reading about it. It's a supplement that has a vast array of things it can prevent or help with.

Once my cholesteroal got under control, I didn't drop the CoQ10 to see if the cholesterol would stay under control without it because of the other benefits i read about it most importantly how it can prevent dementia. I have a few relatives with dementia and alzheimers so for peace of mind I kept using it.