Chest pain

Yes they did. But I do not plan to continue using it. I will use it until I get steady bp then come off and use holistic medicine to continue healthy bp. I am not a fan of big Pharma and was raised using food and plants as my medicine. Pharma has its place in this word don’t get me wrong. I just think we could fix a lot of our medical issues without the use of so much drugs!
I can respect that. Just be careful. You did wind up in the hospital.

matt890ca

Trusted Member
Don’t be reluctant to use 911. Paramedics can come right into your house and in most places across Canada, they can do a 12-Lead ECG right away, start necessary treatment, and bypass emerg to a cath lab if need be.

Next time you have chest pain just call. If the Paramedics think it’s nothing you won’t have to go, if they suspect anything your treatment will already be started and you’ll have the people beside you that you need if things go south.

When I was a medic there was way too many times where I was working on a Cardiac arrest and family was saying things like “he hasn’t been feeling good for a couple of days but didn’t want to call or go to the hospital”.

Glad you’re getting things looked at and sorted out now. Listen to your body when it talks to you next time. Ease up a bit and take some time to get healthy.

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
Update. I wanna thank everyone for the responses. I took everyone’s advice and went to emerge. My bp was 180/92 when I got to the hospital! If I had not gone I most definitely would have suffered a heart attack soon after. This experience has taught me to take bp seriously. And to not be stubborn.. especially when it comes to chest pain.
Phew! Good on ya for going man. Glad it got sorted.

ironwill

Trusted Member
Yes they did. But I do not plan to continue using it. I will use it until I get steady bp then come off and use holistic medicine to continue healthy bp. I am not a fan of big Pharma and was raised using food and plants as my medicine. Pharma has its place in this word don’t get me wrong. I just think we could fix a lot of our medical issues without the use of so much drugs!
EarthClinic.org. My go to for holistic approach. I also try to get most of my meds from nature. Pharma has its place for sure, but that is for repairs. My focus is preventive and nature and exercise do wonders to keep us in good condition so we don't require big Pharma unless absolutely necessary.