Cardarine

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
So traded some test for some Cardarine off a buddy today.

Now how long does it take till you start seeing some sort of effect.

Was planning to do 20 mg per day.
56476792_425128278271467_6961338789276942336_n.jpg

I need to get some of this stuff. Have you tried it yet and how are the benefits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start with 10mgs and go from there. I find even 10mgs doubles my endurance.

Well ive been sticking to 10 mg, and the stuff is def legit. Ive noticed an increase in endurance during cardio. Im able to go alot longer in the gym with sets, starting to get more reps out.

Tho im not a heavy lifter, even tho I can and am extremely strong. I prefer to train higher reps more sets.

Not to mention, im fairly certain my mid section is starting to go down also. Ive noticed my love handles are alot smaller lately too.

Last edited:
Well ive been sticking to 10 mg, and the stuff is def legit. Ive noticed an increase in endurance during cardio. Im able to go alot longer in the gym with sets, starting to get more reps out.

Tho im not a heavy lifter, even tho I can and am extremely strong. I prefer to train higher reps more sets.

Not to mention, im fairly certain my mid section is starting to go down also. Ive noticed my love handles are alot smaller lately too.
I noticed the same when I used cardarine. I used neobolics. I did find it had an end point - it was useful for a while then levelled out for me, but I did also notice a decline when I stopped. Haven't used it for a long while now. Definitely useful for increased endurance!