Canadian Brawn Virtual Wet Tshirt contest rules, judging and grand prize. The contest starts today May 1st 2020 and runs until June 30th, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men like everything, they like big girls, small girls, thick girls, skinny girls lol, everyone likes something different so who cares if a few guys like big boobs, there are lots out there who like small ones too.

NOT my entry.

NOT my entry.

Yes, there are guys that like all types. I myself prefer smaller boobs. But when young always dated woman with big ones.

Big boobs break. It's that simple. Damn near 100% of every big boob will sag down to her belly button by the time she's 50 and that's a whole lotta life yet to be living with a busted assed chest.

It sucks but that's the way it usually happens. Now I do have a friend who has religiously kept her breasts squished to her body with tight bras (that didn't muffin top because she's always worn top quality bras that were crazy expensive whereas a smaller chested woman could get away with half priced stuff), seriously tight sports bras for the gym, an incredible job at watching her diet and keeping herself in shape. She turned 48 last summer and unleashed them for a pool party at their house in a bikini that most twenty-year-old women now would die to be able to wear and holy fuck she looked incredible in it. It was like a tanga but the sides were a bit wider. Damn, she dropped jaws.

And then the price....It was not without an INCREDIBLE amount of work, care, diet and an understanding that she just can't walk around in a loose-fitting/comfortable bra. It was late and we were drinking so the topic came up from another woman saying she looked like she was twenty. That's when the whole story of just how much she has had to suffer/pay for those two wonderful-looking breasts. She said she wouldn't change it but man, life for large breasted women is no joke. She absolutely cannot STAND guys talking into her boobs and she said it happens constantly. They look at her face (she's quite pretty but a bit shorter so her chest really sticks out(not meant as a joke)) but then pigs go right to her chest. Or they leer at the chest before smiling and looking at her face. Whatever happens, a certain number of guys act like complete disrespectful dickheads.

Last edited:
still lots of time to make an entry folks
you could enter right up to the last minute
however the longer a entry is out there, the more comments and possibly a judge or two will select someone putting it out there for along time vs a sniper lurking in the bushes

Status
Not open for further replies.