CanadaPost wtf

JohnnyCage

Trusted Member
Anyone else noticing how shitty CanadaPost is lately? Like I mean really really shitty. I had a package get re-routed several times all over Canada and still not delivered. Another package no updates for 4 days and its xpress.

Same here and my package has been rerouted around BC for almost two weeks.....ridiculous!

Same.. sent a couple things express and they took a week extra... i understand over xmas.. but not sure why now

Happened to me was in transit for 7 days... From my neighbouring province >.>

I dropped an xpresspost off a few days ago only to find it in my mailbox two days later delivered to me....

One package just took 2 weeks to get to me... from 20km away. Just got it yesterday and was sent later December. It literally got shipped from 20km away.

One package just took 2 weeks to get to me... from 20km away. Just got it yesterday and was sent later December. It literally got shipped from 20km away.

should add that this package wasn’t AAS related, it was a cheque from my house insurance company back paying what they owed me, so it wasn’t really a package, it was just a little envelope.

That's nothing, few years ago a letter I sent went "missing". Happened to be around $1,000 of cash for gear purchase. Some cocksucker basically stole it.

That's nothing, few years ago a letter I sent went "missing". Happened to be around $1,000 of cash for gear purchase. Some cocksucker basically stole it.
My biggest fear when doing transactions that involve cash in mail.

Same problem here, only 5-600km between destination and me, more than 6 days in transit. WTF!!

My biggest fear when doing transactions that involve cash in mail.

probably because he sent it as a letter. If it has tracking and signature required Canada post will investigate on the carrier if it goes missing, and it’s a federal crime so carriers won’t fuck with parcels. 15 years sending cash packages that way and not once lost something.

Ok, can you imagine the amount of stuff bought online boxing week. I bet they are swamped. I bet if we all worked there for a week in a few departments we would wonder how they don’t screw more up.
My thought is online shopping is giving them growing pains. They are likely having issues keeping up to demand at certain times of the year.

If your don’t want your money stole, put it in something when you ship it. Like a box of crayons, I ship mine with jerky (nice surprise for the guy I buy off). Putting in an envelope well of course its going to be stole.

Durning the month of December I had a delay with money going out of my province, and actually got my package before they got the money, but going out of Ontario would be insane at that time of year.

Even if it gets sent someplace wrong, call them and they will reroute. No big deal.

I’m gonna say these two key words “signature required”. Ask your sender for a John Hancock requirement. But yes shipping with CP is atrocious. I just never lose stuff when I ask for signature, and no I’m not going to get charged when I sign for a package.

Jealousy will get you no where. Lol.
I never get upset when someone else have the luck or foresight to snag a great job. Good for them. Now I’m not going to say I’m not a bit envious, lol
Im fine with that but they bitch about not being paid enough! Lol

Im fine with that but they bitch about not being paid enough! Lol
Most union employees feel they are underpaid. Just how it is.
For some reason as soon as a job is unionized it becomes way more important to the lives of all humans, bwahaaa, therefore needs special pay and enhanced benefits. :)