BPC-157 for Tendonitis

OmegaBravo7

Trusted Member
Has anyone taken BCP-157 for tendonitis, or in my case “tendinosis”. If so how did you take it, what dose, frequency, and for how long

I’ve got chronic golfer’s elbows in both arms since 2008. Cheers

It's helped my tennis elbow significantly over the last few weeks. Taking 500mcg every morning with my 2ius of GH administered sub q in my abdominals.
Would you contribute any healing to the gh, and how long have you have tennis elbow

I took probably 15 bottles for golfers elbow in both arms. It definitely helped but no miracle. I was taking 500mcg a day injected under the skin by the elbow.

How long have you had golfer’s elbows and how the fuck do you lift with it. I cant hang my jacket without pain. Sad part is I haven’t been able to play with any of my kids (horseplay, lifting them up in the air) as I would have loved to.

It used to be pinpointed right below my elbow on the inside so I always wore a strap with a gel-ball that applied pressure to that specific spot. Now the pain is above the elbow as well and there’s no way I can wear that strap under my biceps and then lift weights.

What else have you tried.

Edit: Wait. How did you inject into your elbow skin 😳 Pls elaborate

Would you contribute any healing to the gh, and how long have you have tennis elbow
I had a full distal bicep tear and surgery to repair the arm, and about 2.5 years after the surgery I started having severe pain. I had the pain for 3 months and finally got an appointment with my surgeon and he informed me it was tennis elbow. That day I started bpc and it's been helping. I had been on gh for a month at that point as well and did not notice a drastic reduction in pain until I started using the bpc. I'd say it's 95% bpc doing the heavy lifting and gh just as a support. I like gh so it doesn't take alot to convince me to use it to help heal especially along with bpc.

I had similar elbow issues for awhile last year.. I tried BCP along with the other popular peptire for injuries.. it helped and it helped very fast, but it didn't repair it totally. The pain never totally left and once I was done that peptire cycle, pain was getting slowly getting worse.

Then I went on a very low dose gh cycle for 4 months or so.. fixed the elbow and pain has not returned. I was much harder on my elbows while on the gh cycle compared to the peptide cycle

I had similar elbow issues for awhile last year.. I tried BCP along with the other popular peptire for injuries.. it helped and it helped very fast, but it didn't repair it totally. The pain never totally left and once I was done that peptire cycle, pain was getting slowly getting worse.

Then I went on a very low dose gh cycle for 4 months or so.. fixed the elbow and pain has not returned. I was much harder on my elbows while on the gh cycle compared to the peptide cycle

What was your gh dose. That’s something I’m looking to adding to my trt. Were you pinning that at the local site as well

Ever considered corticosteroid shots? My fam doc and pain management doc have been nudging me towards it for yrs.

When you were pinning 500mcg/daily was that per elbow or 250mcg in each elbow. I’ll be combining bcp and tb500 and pin bcp 1mg and tb500 2mg into each elbow

What was your gh dose. That’s something I’m looking to adding to my trt. Were you pinning that at the local site as well

Ever considered corticosteroid shots? My fam doc and pain management doc have been nudging me towards it for yrs.

When you were pinning 500mcg/daily was that per elbow or 250mcg in each elbow. I’ll be combining bcp and tb500 and pin bcp 1mg and tb500 2mg into each elbow
2 units before bed.. Pinned in my ab fat

no to those shots.. just haven't considered it.

I pinned all 500mcg in the one elbow, because only one had pain. it was bcp and tb..

if the same pain and inflamation returns, I'll use gh..

Anyone who lifts long enough and lifts hard, pending they are not blessed with incredible genetics, will get sore elbows. I get them from doing heavy skull crushers and weighted dips which are my two favourite tricep exercises.
I had to become very rigid in my form which no doubt you have, and tried everything. I have used deca and got rid of it - it was a de-load session and I still did all the exercises with lower weight and took low dose deca with low doses of testosterone.
I used a year or more of Serostim (script HGH - 1-3 IU a day and 2 seemed to be the dosage I settled on for healing injuries) which helped but is not going to magically fix your issue - you will have to do therapy which might take some trial and error to find out which works best for you, change form, and most likely if your going to keep training, drop your weight and concentrate on the pump and feel vs. the weight you move.
I used both BPC157 and TB500 for multiple injuries and ran a log here years ago. I tried so many different variables and it is 100% opinion oriented but part of the problem is people try to spread it out and don't take enough hitting multiple areas at once. I would concentrate on one elbow and get it better and then move to the other. It removed the chance of any placebo effect.
Not sure what you weigh but I did used BPC157 between 220-240 lbs. I injected as close to the area injured as possible and 1 shot with a slin pin a day was fine. Many protocols call for 250 mcg's twice a day but I used 1,000-2,000 mcg's a day for some injuries and for some it was magic and I was better, after years of pain, in a month and others it just took the edge off.
My experience may not be yours but if you are like me, you were willing to try anything within reason. I also made sure I took anti-inflammatory supplements/herbs like ginger, curcumin/turmeric and if it hurt - I didn't do it which meant using a bar for skull crushers for a short period and then add every workout.
This has been around since 2008 so don't expect a couple bottles of BPC to fix it. Good luck.

Same here GR , I’ve probably tried it all except for physiotherapy, cortico-shots, and the trio combo we’re discussing in this thread bpc, tb, gh.

I can’t lift a fraction of what I used to lift. If a weight requires me to grip the bar somewhat tight then it’s too much for my elbow. Strictly light weight and limited exercises. Which sucks because I’ve done nothing but heavy weights and low reps all my life. My flare-ups get so bad my entire arm gets swollen especially wrist and hands to the point I can’t wear my watch, and so painful that I have difficulty finding a resting position for my arms when going to bed.

Are there any side effects associated with using either BCP or TB long term that you’re aware of:
BCP 1mg + TB 2mg into each elbow for several months. 2-3iu ugl gh to be added.

How long have you had golfer’s elbows and how the fuck do you lift with it. I cant hang my jacket without pain. Sad part is I haven’t been able to play with any of my kids (horseplay, lifting them up in the air) as I would have loved to.

It used to be pinpointed right below my elbow on the inside so I always wore a strap with a gel-ball that applied pressure to that specific spot. Now the pain is above the elbow as well and there’s no way I can wear that strap under my biceps and then lift weights.

What else have you tried.

Edit: Wait. How did you inject into your elbow skin 😳 Pls elaborate
I had it bad from work, bending tube everyday kept it flared up all the time. I just pinch the skin by the elbow. I used a closepin..lol

Same here GR , I’ve probably tried it all except for physiotherapy, cortico-shots, and the trio combo we’re discussing in this thread bpc, tb, gh.

I can’t lift a fraction of what I used to lift. If a weight requires me to grip the bar somewhat tight then it’s too much for my elbow. Strictly light weight and limited exercises. Which sucks because I’ve done nothing but heavy weights and low reps all my life. My flare-ups get so bad my entire arm gets swollen especially wrist and hands to the point I can’t wear my watch, and so painful that I have difficulty finding a resting position for my arms when going to bed.

Are there any side effects associated with using either BCP or TB long term that you’re aware of:
BCP 1mg + TB 2mg into each elbow for several months. 2-3iu ugl gh to be added.
I can't tell you there are no side effects as any compound could be advertised as BPC and be something else plus no one knows if you are the 1 in a million that can't tolerate BPC157. I keep referring to a champion power lifter from this Province. He is the Canadian and Commonwealth Champ in the DL and one of the top in all three events so he is willing to openly talk about compounds. His comment to me was BPC157 is probably the most benign peptide available that do anything. His opinion but I listened because he explained why - we already had it and if it was coming from a legit source it should be fine. TB500 had been associated with cancer but there is no way of knowing if TB500 is released because someone has cancer or more TB500 causes cancer. Again, it is a % - not everyone who takes it, even if it can increase the chance of cancer, will get cancer. I have taken BPC157 for 6 months straight and TB500 for 2-3 months and then stop the TB to be on the safe side.
When you read what TB500 does it makes sense to take for injuries.
I didn't mention it last time but it works like magic but it a double edged sword like prednisone. I inject dexamethasone (similar but much stronger than cortisone) for up a week titrating up and down for one week. I had bad pain in my shoulder and the relief was amazing. The next day I assume most of the inflammation was gone. Like cortisone or prednisone you can't take it for long periods.
The dosage per weight is very easy to calculate and I took 1/2 that dose per day. It is a medication sold by some labs and may help you get moving in the right direction.
Not being able to grip a bar removed the majority of exercises so I would be taking a week or two off, treating myself, making sure I got a sports physiotherapy program set up you do home daily. Take the peptides or compounds you decide are best and start slow. When I say start slow I am referring to using the little weights they sell in a box that opens for women 2 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs, and onward. Seems like you aren't working but your getting your body use to doing weight again without making yourself worse. It will take a few months before your back to where you were but you will get there.

Pain is a signal from your brain telling you to stop what you are doing. There is good pain and bad pain and this is bad pain.
2 IU of Serostim for a year had no side effects for me except increased BP and hastened healing. Sorry, I don't use generic GH - lots of it out there that is supposed to be good and we have patrons who sell generic brands and get good reviews. Just my personal preference. The side effect you can see is an increase in the IGF number. IGF make everything grow and that includes cancer. HGH doesn't cause cancer that I know of but if you get it and are taking HGH and have a higher IGF it will grow faster, just like it helps your body grow and heal quicker. I never worried about it - did it a few times for a year and probably will again. I tried Huma, Sero, and Geno's and loved them all - MK will increase your IGF but the feeling is so much different and I didn't think it helped me heal quicker.

This is a turtle game and you need to think of lifting 5 lbs with proper form doing your back exercises, after taking some time off, as a workout. Next time use 10's if 5 lb's didn't hurt. Same idea until you are lifting heavier again. Do as you feel is best but I know I will get injured if I do this and I avoid it but when I do, I stop and walk away from the workout. I get assessed from a professional and ask the Ortho to order a MRI if it is serious and slowly work back to where I was.
This is my opinion and nothing more - what works for me and as I age, I need more time to recover.
good luck