Bloodwork tips

MrTwoCircles

New member
Hey all, had blood drawn this morning and had some kind of vasovagal response, cold sweats, blurry vision, feeling like I was going to pass out. This is the second time it’s happened to me, so I’m wondering if anyone has any tips for preventing it.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a stress or anxiety response, since it doesn’t happen every time I get blood drawn. Could possibly be from the fasting? But not sure if there's much I can do about that, maybe loading certain foods night before can help?

Has anyone else dealt with this and found anything that helps?
 
Do you look at the needle or the blood as it's drawn, some just get faint from that. I'm thinking it's anxiety or stress response.
 
Do you look at the needle or the blood as it's drawn, some just get faint from that. I'm thinking it's anxiety or stress response.
It is and it doesn’t have to reoccur every time
Well, this is a bummer. Not as tough as I thought I was, I guess 😂

I do watch every time I get blood drawn, but I haven't had it done particularly regularly. I’ve only recently started getting serious about learning more about enhancement. Before I found this community, it was hard to find decent information that I felt I could trust. This draw was just to get my baseline levels checked out.
 
Top