Blood work

Dirtymuppet

Ive never had blood work done. Been on cycles and blasting for 2 yrs now. Think its time to get checked out. Could someone tell me how one would go about getting this done? do I go to a dr?, private lab? What tests do I ask for?

You don’t need to test for your test or estrogen levels to see if you are healthy, the basics will work.

I'm natural and have a full blood work every 3 months. Always useful to see if there is something wrong before it gets worse.

If you can’t get Test measured by your GP for whatever reason I’ve gone through “Let’s Get Checked” for mine. I have the kit in hand but haven’t sent it in yet. It has to go to the UK via UPS. I’ll let you know how the service goes once I send in and get my results back.

If you can’t get Test measured by your GP for whatever reason I’ve gone through “Let’s Get Checked” for mine. I have the kit in hand but haven’t sent it in yet. It has to go to the UK via UPS. I’ll let you know how the service goes once I send in and get my results back.
Let's get checked is awesome. I've been using it frequently. Expensive but quick and discreet - nothing on your med file.

Usually dr will give you the blood work requisition, just check of any extra items you wish to get tested.

Man I have to disagree with you on this one. Maybe in certain circumstances this would be okay (one time visit to a walk in clinic maybe) but if any of my Dr's caught me doing that they would be pissed about me abusing their trust.

It's a moot point for me now anyhow, for about the last year or so my GP has been printing each order directly from his computer, all that prints is what he is requisitioning, there are no boxes to check. I figured he probably caught shit from the overlords because of people adding unwarrnated tests and him being accountable.