Blood work questions

I bolded the 'Random Urine Chemistry' part of your post, about the ACR which does nothing in this context

First off, learn to read. Second, read what I stated about why I didn't post it. Third, read the rules, especially # 16.
Forth , don't come into a man's house as a guest and start to criticize everything you see. It's downright rude.

First off, learn to read. Second, read what I stated about why I didn't post it. Third, read the rules, especially # 16.
Forth , don't come into a man's house as a guest and start to criticize everything you see. It's downright rude.

I think we've got off to the wrong start here Bagua. Without going into details due to privacy, I am replying in 'Ask a Healthcare Professional' subforum for a reason

The next part i am intentionally wording very carefully.... I'm not here giving medical advice.... but I am offering to Cheapshot what *i* would want ordered on myself which would be helpful and may actually change management. And im doing this in good faith from many many years of training.

Lastly, I apologize about rule #16. I did read them when i signed up, and i do know how to read, but I missed the part I couldn't bold a portion of a quote.

In medicine, over-investigation is a real thing and people get hurt by it. That is why I challenge everybody, including learners I teach, about the tests they want to order and why, and ultimately how that will change the management of a patient.

I think we've got off to the wrong start here Bagua. Without going into details due to privacy, I am replying in 'Ask a Healthcare Professional' subforum for a reason

The next part i am intentionally wording very carefully.... I'm not here giving medical advice.... but I am offering to Cheapshot what *i* would want ordered on myself which would be helpful and may actually change management. And im doing this in good faith from many many years of training.

Lastly, I apologize about rule #16. I did read them when i signed up, and i do know how to read, but I missed the part I couldn't bold a portion of a quote.

In medicine, over-investigation is a real thing and people get hurt by it. That is why I challenge everybody, including learners I teach, about the tests they want to order and why, and ultimately how that will change the management of a patient.

No. You got off to a wrong start. I've been around for a while.
Settle in. Behave yourself, play nicely and I think you may be an asset to the Forum.

Not with this doctor, my old doctor said i was too young and healthy, he would never check me for anything, he just said im fine and wouldn't even listen to me.

Methinks it is a good idea you have a new doc.

I would consider adding a PSA test, but read the posts about the controversy surrounding it in the Literature Related to Health and Fitness first. It will give you a base to talk with your Doc about.

Yeah; I’m younger than you and I was surprised at some of the things I found. Bloodwork is such a must. What’s going on the inside isn’t something you can always feel.