Blood work questions Baseline and 4 weeks in- 400mg Test p and 200mg Tren A

Hey Gents - I'm coming up on the last 3 weeks or so of my cycle and I'm trying to decide what I should do moving forward. My baselines evidently show my natural production isn't where it should be at 32 years of age but my doctor won't do shit until it drops below their "threshold" of what would be covered under OHIP. According to studies I've been reading my test levels were equivalent of an 80 year old so obviously being on cycle I feel the best I have in YEARS. Should I bother trying to run a pct or just start TRT with Test e? Would running a solid PCT with HCG have the potential of bringing my natural production back to something in the range of my age or would it just bring it back to that range of an 80 year old? I'm leaning toward TRT but I'd like to know your guys thoughts. Definitely don't wanna feel like I have for the last 7 years again lol.
Be prepared for an appointment and have the appointment focus on that topic. Keep the doctor on that road. In other words if you are 1 point below normal in test numbers and he/she won't prescribe then have literature from reputable sources to hand to him about quality of life - and living vs. just being alive. If he / she says no, ask why - don't be confrontational but these cocksuckers work for us as I pay ridiculous amount of taxes and they are supposed to work to keep us healthy. Healthy test levels are good - not bad.
If your wiling to try the full PCT route - HCG (don't skimp) and one or both serms per one of the protocols and retest great but do not get the doctor to test. Pay for it yourself and make sure it does not go into your medical file. If the PCT brings you up, you start to feel like shit, and then go back and get tested but your levels are 'ok' from the PCT - you don't want the doc with that info.

Gondar summed it up pretty well - my 'old school' doc used to say how do you feel - he could give a fuck what the blood tests said pending they weren't way below or way above normal parameters.

sleep has gone completely to shit for the last bit and it's fucking me up something fierce so I hope this all makes sense, quick thoughts, from a reread of the thread -
@Goldenrod Perfect illustration of my fucked upness - in 3rd sentence of above post you wrote "In other roads". I read past, through, over and around that part for probably ten minutes because I just couldn't make sense of it lol. Sleep deprivation is like free drugs
@Next GR mentions keeping it off your file, I strongly suggest this too. I can't verify but I have heard of this shit affecting Life Insurance etc. I know I read a post recently where a guy said he was refused coverage, and that was for scripted TRT. Might have been on this site. As I understand it if you give them your care card number it will be on your medical record that is accessible to insurance companies so if you die or make a claim and they dig in you fucked.

@Jerbear I'll apologize before i start cause I think we might have talked about this before and you have a concern for fucking up your relation ship with your Dr. I post this a lot cause it pisses me of so maybe someone who needs to hear it will see it - The results are your property, you don't need to have someone take your time to read them to you. The could charge you a modest office fee for getting you a copy but in the past I've just sweet talked the chick at the desk into letting me take a picture. A bunch of provinces have online apps too, ont has MyCarecompass through life labs.

RE: Estro - with less than 100% confidence atm I will say that the deal with Tren is that it is read as E by the testing process but is not actually E, or at least as not as much as it shows or something along those lines. main point being don't get crazy with the AI. If you investigate a bit you will find guys that have symptoms that seem to indicate they have crashed the fuck out of their E but then the bloodwork shows it's still high. Hard to interpret E symptoms whether up or down tho.

@Next What was your baseline TOTAL T? Havent seen an answer to that yet methinks. Some of us here have different views on the importance of knowing both total and free, I think it's great to know both but you must know Total for sure. Reason being that IME some, maybe most, guys arent able to do much to influence the free number. I am recently beginning to sort of soften my stance on that tho or at least see a possible cause which would be that maybe they were already doing the things that would influence it already so they have sort of diminished that part of the equation. You don't want to absolutely smash your SHBG either, there is a heavy downside to that too

TRT can be a pain in the ass after a while , injecting for decades can suck, I'd stay off it for as long as possible. Quality of life is king in the end, all I'm saying in this closing paragraph is that the inherent hassles of running your TRT program aren't exactly a party and suck out a bit of that QOL.

I have read this on multiple forums and I am not a life insurance salesperson but I work in risk management and constantly read legal wordings and deal with lawyers. Part of my job is making sure people have key person life insurance for their business.
Anyway - my comment about keeping info out of your medical file is not because of life insurance. If you answered the questions honestly, qualified, it is the only insurance policy that is guaranteed to pay. Sure, if the wordings of the policy gives them permission to look in the medical file, the company can but there is nothing to see prior to the day you purchased the coverage.
I makes no difference if you get the life insurance, become obese, a steroid abuser, abuse compounds that can hurt you and you pass away. The beneficiary will be paid.
The only exceptions are ADD because accidental death and dismemberment won't pay unless it is an accident, etc. (save your money). Most policies have a suicide clause - but only for a specific amount of time. Usually one year but I have seen less and more pending the pay out.
This is not conjecture - if your not sure, call any broker or life company and ask them.
There is a reason life insurance is less expensive when your young and don't have medical issues/medications and don't get rated.

Alot of amazing responses here fellas. All of which are immensely appreciated. I'll try and address each comment but I'll be difficult so i may miss a few things but I'll try my best.

I'm seeing a lot of you guys mention QOL and that's where my biggest concern is. The negative impacts of having that low of T at my age was more than just a libido issue. Confidence, anxiety, general state of mental health and the obvious very very little progress in the gym for those years. Yes I made progress but god damn- 7 years of CONSISTENT workouts with a just as much consistency with my diet to get pretty much nowhere. Gym aside- for me it's about the mental aspect. I want to do anything I can not to feel like that again. Yes, I'm on a much higher dose than what would be prescribed TRT but anything more than what my baselines were is substantially different and more than likely make me feel like a normal 30 something year old.
I dunno why it doesn't stay my total T on my bloodwork I'll have to take a look again as maybe I missed it in the screenshot but it was low as fuck as well.

@Sorbate the decades of pinning means fuck all to me after how terrible I have felt for years. I'll do anything not to feel that way again.

@Goldenrod the only thing keeping me from doing the proper PCT is the fact that if it just takes me back to the levels of an 80 year old I may as well kiss everything I've worked for the last 6 weeks goodbye and also feel like garbage again. I would 100% go back to my naturopath to get the bloods done again as I don't think they put it on my file but I'll make sure to double check that. You make some fantastic points about doctors so I'm going to get some documents together to present to her and maybe kind of go from there. If she shifts her thinking to leaning toward potential TRT then that'll be the route I go.

All in all it's it's lot to think about. But the main goal here is to not go back to square 1.

Thanks for all the help gents

Alot of amazing responses here fellas. All of which are immensely appreciated. I'll try and address each comment but I'll be difficult so i may miss a few things but I'll try my best.

I'm seeing a lot of you guys mention QOL and that's where my biggest concern is. The negative impacts of having that low of T at my age was more than just a libido issue. Confidence, anxiety, general state of mental health and the obvious very very little progress in the gym for those years. Yes I made progress but god damn- 7 years of CONSISTENT workouts with a just as much consistency with my diet to get pretty much nowhere. Gym aside- for me it's about the mental aspect. I want to do anything I can not to feel like that again. Yes, I'm on a much higher dose than what would be prescribed TRT but anything more than what my baselines were is substantially different and more than likely make me feel like a normal 30 something year old.
I dunno why it doesn't stay my total T on my bloodwork I'll have to take a look again as maybe I missed it in the screenshot but it was low as fuck as well.

@Sorbate the decades of pinning means fuck all to me after how terrible I have felt for years. I'll do anything not to feel that way again.

@Goldenrod the only thing keeping me from doing the proper PCT is the fact that if it just takes me back to the levels of an 80 year old I may as well kiss everything I've worked for the last 6 weeks goodbye and also feel like garbage again. I would 100% go back to my naturopath to get the bloods done again as I don't think they put it on my file but I'll make sure to double check that. You make some fantastic points about doctors so I'm going to get some documents together to present to her and maybe kind of go from there. If she shifts her thinking to leaning toward potential TRT then that'll be the route I go.

All in all it's it's lot to think about. But the main goal here is to not go back to square 1.

Thanks for all the help gents
The pinning fucking sucks after a while. Out of country holidays longer than 2 weeks could pose risks too. I really started to hate pinning, then I switched to slin pins in the thigh, now It doesn't bother me anymore. But longer holidays could pose problems
Six weeks of results is nothing, like what 200$ and a 1/8 of a year?
Your going to spend tens of thousands of dollars and spend a solid year going up and down figuring out the proper dosages
. If your not 100% set on the idea of trt I'd give the pct a go. I gave it a go three times. Be aware you may never have kids again if you go trt.
And I speak from personal experience; every single long term relationship I been in ended because after 2-5years she decided she wants kids. At the beginning she says fuck kids but they all reach a point; Where they feel it's now or never and they wanna be able to have that option.
If your always consistent with the gym, aka, have the drive to live life the way u like daily I'd say ur life isn't yet deeply affected so u could try pct. I started super young, in my mid 20's. But I'm just saying the issues I've had with starting young. I hadn't started a family yet so the issues that come with trt, it terms of kids is a huge problem in relationships. If I waited till after I had a kid it wouldn't be much of an issue. Also if people are aware your on trt, you can NEVER get mad. Or else omg it's the steroids. Then you gotta explain, the factor and the fact your only on a replacement dose, your not blasting,m, but they never get it or believe you. Cause your saying the exact opposite of what they know to be 'true' about steroids. I haven't had a huge problem with this cause I get mad like once a year, but that 1 time a year I hear it, even though it's coming from someone who gets mad daily.

And jsuk, being on a tren blast gives u a god like feeling you will ONLY ever feel on tren. So don't gauge how u feel now to be equivalent to trt

Last edited: