BING! There goes yet another investigator who's getting fired for investigating Trump

Touching on your and 3ml's point, I post GENERAL information in this forum because this forum is for GENERAL information. I started posting GENERAL information here because it was full of GENERAL information posts.

What the PROBLEM seems to be is you don't and your buddy 3ml and your buddy Superbeast (and the rest of the pack) don't like or agree with my posts which are often not meant to be political but you seem to think you need to radicalize everything.

Why is that a problem? Well let's see...I'm up to three (3) people who have messaged me and told that it's a good thing that I continue to post because they don't feel COMFORTABLE posting here because quite honestly, a bunch of you act like a pack of jackals, hopping on everyone's backs that aren't YOU. You hop on posts meant to EDUCATE with hate and conspiracy theories and just ridiculous information that FOUR years ago you would never have done. You attack anybody who isn't you and you just don't like me posting things.

Well, guess what? Bo, after the life I've led, I have thicker skin than all of the conservative jackal pack put together. You can all sit trying to make neutral posts into imaginary far left posts all you want, but I post REAL information.

General Chat
Off topic, random, anything goes!

There are AAS/fitness forums, and I go through them as time permits. If I ever feel the need to add anything to the expert advice, I will undoubtedly post AAS/fitness things to the fitness forums. I respect what content goes to which place.

If you don't like my threads, don't go in them. Ignore them. That's what radicalized but mature adults do. They ignore things they don't like. I'm looking for that invisible hand coming off my body through the internet that is forcing your hands to reply to me. Sorry, not seeing it.

I'm not like you. I haven't been twisted with thoughts of agenda's (from either side). I just post interesting news points that I think need discussing. I'm not looking for fights. I'm not looking for bullshit attacks. It's YOU six or so who take a straight post and bend it post by post before it turns into something it never was: attacks and nothing it was ever meant to be. Who knows...maybe if the jackal pack stopped attacking every post from someone who isn't them then maybe some people who aren't just far-right conservatives will come back and start posting here. Does any of you even notice that NOBODY from a more liberal point of view posts here? That they don't want to come here?

All I know right now is about six of you make the General Chat a disgusting and hostile environment for anybody not you and it's not right. Everybody should be able to post here from every side of the table but they can't because of the bunch of you who think you need to subvert whatever you don't like.

You make it so nasty here that nobody else wants to post. Well, guess what? You think you're tough but you're not tougher than me. You think you've been through crap and man even if you were a sanitation worker at a sewage plant, you'd still have waded through less crap than me. I come here to discuss random and interesting things. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lastly, you want to discuss AAS/fitness? Then go ahead. Go discuss it in those forums.
You know I tried, but you continually insult. See by insulting, (I’m a conservative minded person as well, and you are insulting me also) I have decided that I don’t care if they rip you apart.

Your posts are political. We get that you hate Trump and love Trudeau, which blows my mind because they are the same, just one is the beta male version.

And it’s fine to hate him, you are allowed your opinion. but saying because I think some of the shit Trump does is funny that I have his dick in my ass? Wtf?? This us where you take it too far.

The funniest part is you are more of a redneck, stereotypical conservative thru your insults on here than any of the guys you think are picking on you, lol.

And honestly before you, pretty much the conspiracy thread and the covid one was the ones not talking about gear. Truthfully before there was a lot more gear talk, or diet or training.

Anyhow, good luck on the board.

Touching on your and 3ml's point, I post GENERAL information in this forum because this forum is for GENERAL information. I started posting GENERAL information here because it was full of GENERAL information posts.

What the PROBLEM seems to be is you don't and your buddy 3ml and your buddy Superbeast (and the rest of the pack) don't like or agree with my posts which are often not meant to be political but you seem to think you need to radicalize everything.

Why is that a problem? Well let's see...I'm up to three (3) people who have messaged me and told that it's a good thing that I continue to post because they don't feel COMFORTABLE posting here because quite honestly, a bunch of you act like a pack of jackals, hopping on everyone's backs that aren't YOU. You hop on posts meant to EDUCATE with hate and conspiracy theories and just ridiculous information that FOUR years ago you would never have done. You attack anybody who isn't you and you just don't like me posting things.

Well, guess what? Bo, after the life I've led, I have thicker skin than all of the conservative jackal pack put together. You can all sit trying to make neutral posts into imaginary far left posts all you want, but I post REAL information.

General Chat
Off topic, random, anything goes!

There are AAS/fitness forums, and I go through them as time permits. If I ever feel the need to add anything to the expert advice, I will undoubtedly post AAS/fitness things to the fitness forums. I respect what content goes to which place.

If you don't like my threads, don't go in them. Ignore them. That's what radicalized but mature adults do. They ignore things they don't like. I'm looking for that invisible hand coming off my body through the internet that is forcing your hands to reply to me. Sorry, not seeing it.

I'm not like you. I haven't been twisted with thoughts of agenda's (from either side). I just post interesting news points that I think need discussing. I'm not looking for fights. I'm not looking for bullshit attacks. It's YOU six or so who take a straight post and bend it post by post before it turns into something it never was: attacks and nothing it was ever meant to be. Who knows...maybe if the jackal pack stopped attacking every post from someone who isn't them then maybe some people who aren't just far-right conservatives will come back and start posting here. Does any of you even notice that NOBODY from a more liberal point of view posts here? That they don't want to come here?

All I know right now is about six of you make the General Chat a disgusting and hostile environment for anybody not you and it's not right. Everybody should be able to post here from every side of the table but they can't because of the bunch of you who think you need to subvert whatever you don't like.

You make it so nasty here that nobody else wants to post. Well, guess what? You think you're tough but you're not tougher than me. You think you've been through crap and man even if you were a sanitation worker at a sewage plant, you'd still have waded through less crap than me. I come here to discuss random and interesting things. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lastly, you want to discuss AAS/fitness? Then go ahead. Go discuss it in those forums.

So this thread was meant to be educational? Could have sworn it was a partisan political topic but anyway.
And why do we need to discuss the president of another country firing someone as if it is an urgent issue for Canadians? Again, Jody Wilson Raybould. That was 100% obstruction of justice by the PM.
We have the anything goes forum for a reason. I think all political discussion should be there. I would have to go back and check but i thought that was requested when it was created? Are you just trying to get these conversations banned so that we cant question the official MSM stories in a public setting? Very few places like this exist these days so it doesnt surprise me that people like you sneak in and try and keep discussions shut down.
You want to post such politically biased opinions then expect to be challenged.
Sorry that this isnt like you last position trolling CBC news comment section where you could just have conflicting opinions censored and removed.
Professional agitator.

So this thread was meant to be educational? Could have sworn it was a partisan political topic but anyway.
And why do we need to discuss the president of another country firing someone as if it is an urgent issue for Canadians? Again, Jody Wilson Raybould. That was 100% obstruction of justice by the PM.
We have the anything goes forum for a reason. I think all political discussion should be there. I would have to go back and check but i thought that was requested when it was created? Are you just trying to get these conversations banned so that we cant question the official MSM stories in a public setting? Very few places like this exist these days so it doesnt surprise me that people like you sneak in and try and keep discussions shut down.
You want to post such politically biased opinions then expect to be challenged.
Sorry that this isnt like you last position trolling CBC news comment section where you could just have conflicting opinions censored and removed.
Professional agitator.

Agreed
It appears he’s just here to cause trouble

People if you do not like a person's posts do not reply to the thread

I am getting tired of this bashing each other
This section will be removed unless everyone posting here respects the code of conduct and stop this at each other crap

Enough folks
respect the code of conduct as set out by me the one that owns this place and decides what is okay and what is not
this bashing each other is not acceptable on my forum

so stop it folks
thank you

Thats right apparently whats good for the goose isnt good for the gander. And why don't you act like a leader and do something about this clown then? I'm not inferring a ban, but for gods sakes, don't point the finger, unless that little prick off is included in it. And I know what you're gonna say "i have warned him as well, why don't you warn him speficially where everyone can see it? We weren't born yesterday, enough of this bullshit.

Or is trolling allowed for certain members only?

This section will be removed unless everyone posting here respects the code of conduct and stop this at each other crap

If you're getting tired of it, be the leader and put an end to his side of it too. Don't you think that might chill things out around here??

And for fuck sakes, we all know he is the root cause of this is. Maybe you should get rid of this section so he will finally shut the fuck up and try discussing what this board is intended for.

and I quote:

4. No forum trolling.
Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

As i said earlier, i believe that is exactly what this guy wants. Any discussion going against the acceptable mainstream opinions shut down.
His threads are regularly moved to the new wide open anything goes, yet he continues to start new political threads in general chat then play the victim when challenged.
Obviously you have every right to shut down the politics on your board. It would be shitty because they get a lot of traffic.
It just sucks that one guy seems to ruin every discussion to the point they get shut down.
I guess you could just shut it down completely and we can find somewhere else to discuss real world issues or let this guy take the beatings he asks for and not let him play the victim.
Id much rather come here and have discussions with people who share some common interest such as training.
This idea of Taking a knee and submitting to social
Justice warriors is just getting to be too much.

and I quote:

4. No forum trolling.
Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

if you do not like what someone posts the best way to respond is to ignore it

Don’t worry I’m done. I tried to help.

if you do not like what someone posts the best way to respond is to ignore it

It's not that I don't like what he says per say. I disagree with 99% of what he says, but on numerous occasions I will ask specific questions and either be completely ignored or straw manned. This is blatant trolling at its finest. If you want me to ignore his breaking of the rules then the same should be said for my breaking of the code of conduct. Again, this will stop when he stops otherwise it will not stop.

Don’t worry I’m done. I tried to help.
And yes you've been nice to me however most have attacked me and I've responded to too many.

I post things to debate and discuss, not to battle.

And yes you've been nice to me however most have attacked me and I've responded to too many.

Sort of.
You typically try and counter opinions with so called facts that are usually indisputable according to you, but when asked for proof, source or examples to back up your statements, you get pissy and demand that everyone just move on and take your opinion as fact.
You also keep posting political topics in the general chat area then get upset that you are being challenged and say you are being picked on.
I am curious, does it pay well? And do you work from home or a call centre type environment?

Sort of.
You typically try and counter opinions with so called facts that are usually indisputable according to you, but when asked for proof, source or examples to back up your statements, you get pissy and demand that everyone just move on and take your opinion as fact.
You also keep posting political topics in the general chat area then get upset that you are being challenged and say you are being picked on.
I am curious, does it pay well? And do you work from home or a call centre type environment?

Nailed it! His constant deflecting is no longer credible. If he can troll then omg look I'm about to start a troll party.

Come on! The second part of your statement couldn’t be further from the truth and you have to know that. Regardless of what distortion of reality your mind wanders through daily.

Nailed it! His constant deflecting is no longer credible. If he can troll then omg look I'm about to start a troll party.
We shall see now that I no longer am going to respond to baits into bizarre off-topic shots that EVERYTHING posted goes through

Look, your post is nothing different than the normal. I mean just look at this thread. Eight people attacking one. It's the same in every thread. 1 or 2 or 3 people attacking one and one responding. Not going to respond to the crap anymore and let your attacks drop to the floor. I have NEVER used the nasty language some of you come up with while you personally insult me. I'm not even going to list the rest of the crap some of you do.

The only difference is there is a retired police officer who is never going to put up with your crap and instead of responding to the constant bending of posts, I'm just going to let them drop. Funny enough, I found the hot sauce applied to my posts about 70% more the second I apparently made a "mistake" of talking about my PAST job while helping someone with some legal advice. I was helping someone and got screwed over for itI mean, you don't even know me yet people like 3ml have spent msg after msg squawking about me being the enemy and the anti-christ.

I mean for christ sakes, you have a "moderator" in your gang of rabid conservatives who with COMPLETE lack of maturity, mocked my way of posting instead of just telling me that people preferred straight letters or suggesting I change with about 10 PoSt's LiKe ThIS, didn't get me to respond so then he mashed up my avatar to be Anti-LePsyber with a red X through it, and then he decided to CENSOR threads I'm in with a form letter "Don't respond to this guy, I personally don't like him". And none of you see anything wrong? Right, the problem is that you're confused with who fires the first shot. Once again, just so we're clear, I'm not going to respond to your attacks anymore and we'll see how your gang behaves. And yes I've had THREE people PM me, liberal and completely not into posting here because of your GANG.

I deleted person #1's message.

Person 2

May 20, 2020
Man, there was a time I would have been right there with you but I just can't even start with these trumptards on here. It's pathetic....back to CJM for me....be well brother

Person 3

Apr 20, 2020
This covid shit is keeping me off this board, nice to see another member here with some god damn common sense. Suprised some of these loons haven't blamed the NS shooting on 5g.

Anyway. Stay safe and be well pal. Cheers

I'll let those speak for themselves about your conservative attack gang pushing people off the site.

Last edited:
We shall see now that I no longer am going to respond to baits into bizarre off-topic shots that EVERYTHING posted goes through

Look, your post is nothing different than the normal. I mean just look at this thread. Eight people attacking one. It's the same in every thread. 1 or 2 or 3 people attacking one and one responding. Not going to respond to the crap anymore and let your attacks drop to the floor. I have NEVER used the nasty language some of you come up with while you personally insult me. I'm not even going to list the rest of the crap some of you do.

The only difference is there is a retired police officer who is never going to put up with your crap and instead of responding to the constant bending of posts, I'm just going to let them drop. Funny enough, I found the hot sauce applied to my posts about 70% more the second I apparently made a "mistake" of talking about my PAST job while helping someone with some legal advice. I was helping someone and got screwed over for itI mean, you don't even know me yet people like 3ml have spent msg after msg squawking about me being the enemy and the anti-christ.

I mean for christ sakes, you have a "moderator" in your gang of rabid conservatives who with COMPLETE lack of maturity, mocked my way of posting instead of just telling me that people preferred straight letters or suggesting I change with about 10 PoSt's LiKe ThIS, didn't get me to respond so then he mashed up my avatar to be Anti-LePsyber with a red X through it, and then he decided to CENSOR threads I'm in with a form letter "Don't respond to this guy, I personally don't like him". And none of you see anything wrong? Right, the problem is that you're confused with who fires the first shot. Once again, just so we're clear, I'm not going to respond to your attacks anymore and we'll see how your gang behaves. And yes I've had THREE people PM me, liberal and completely not into posting here because of your GANG.

Person 2

May 20, 2020
Man, there was a time I would have been right there with you but I just can't even start with these trumptards on here. It's pathetic....back to CJM for me....be well brother

Person 3

Apr 20, 2020
This covid shit is keeping me off this board, nice to see another member here with some god damn common sense. Suprised some of these loons haven't blamed the NS shooting on 5g.

I'll let those speak for themselves about your conservative attack gang pushing people off the site.

Lets start by saying, person 1 2 and 3 have no balls and they know your type of rhetoric would not be tolerated at CJM. I gladly invite you over to CJM to see how long the gang puts up with your fucking bullshit. Yet again you have completely avoided the message.

Lepsyber:
Any company that doesn't save 6 months to pay there employees is irresponsbile

Lepsyber:
I run a successful consulting company but due to covid I need to rely on CERB.

Listen up boy, cmon over to CJM with your butt buddies and your rhetoric, It will make my day, cant wait. Oh wait, thats right, you are ignoring anyone that disagrees with you and completely deflecting anything anyone says so your.

And to person 2 and 3 if you see this, you're both fucking pathetic, if you actually exist. If you were a true liberal and any type of man you would stand up and say something. But we know all of you guys are fake liberals that can only listen to one side. Oddly enough I do believe in some Liberal policy, but fuck faces like you ruin it.

Now get on your knees for my people

Person 2

May 20, 2020

Person 3

Apr 20, 2020

:rolleyes:

Yes Yes you poor victim. It’s all the “Gangs” fault. You did nothing to cause any of this. It’s just downright evil people attacking you for no reason.
😞

It is odd, they aren’t attacking anyone else 🤔....but I digress that is probably just a strange coincidence.

Lets start by saying, person 1 2 and 3 have no balls and they know your type of rhetoric would not be tolerated at CJM. I gladly invite you over to CJM to see how long the gang puts up with your fucking bullshit. Yet again you have completely avoided the message.

Lepsyber:
Any company that doesn't save 6 months to pay there employees is irresponsbile

Lepsyber:
I run a successful consulting company but due to covid I need to rely on CERB.

Listen up boy, cmon over to CJM with your butt buddies and your rhetoric, It will make my day, cant wait. Oh wait, thats right, you are ignoring anyone that disagrees with you and completely deflecting anything anyone says so your.

And to person 2 and 3 if you see this, you're both fucking pathetic, if you actually exist. If you were a true liberal and any type of man you would stand up and say something. But we know all of you guys are fake liberals that can only listen to one side. Oddly enough I do believe in some Liberal policy, but fuck faces like you ruin it.

Now get on your knees for my people

1. I said that I RECOMMEND it is responsible to have six months of backup funds to support your company. Case in point...COVID. Companies with no resources are now officially bankrupt. If they had business and disaster planning and saved up resources as I recommended, they're still in business. I think my point is well made. I never said you'd pay your employees for 6 months...that's crazy. I said 2 weeks would be nice to help bridge them to EI. Again, a measure to support your business because those people would be more apt to return once your emergency is over.

2. My SON is getting CERB. I used the wrong words and said my house was getting it the one time I spoke about it. Somewhere between then and now I've since fixed my words in another post. I couldn't, wouldn't and shouldn't be getting CERB. He however was laid off by his factory and qualifies for it.

3. Pathetic because they can't and won't put up with nonstop crap talking and attacks? No, they're just avoiding what I won't.

The rest I'm going to let drop to the floor because I'm done justifying yet more attack content. Keep attacking and insulting me and calling me names and justifying my point that it's YOU that starts all the crap and I'll keep rolling my eyes.