Best oil and BA/BB amount for prop

I made mine 110mg/ml in grape seed oil with 20%BB and 2% BA

Hasn’t crashed and flows fine.

Now all my home brew is MCT oil. I haven’t tried making test prop in MCT, but in my experience MCT oil has held everything GSO has but filtered WAY easier and flows much much better, as well as gets a really nice crystal clear finish. If I was to make test prop again (which I probably won’t) I would for sure do it with MCT.

I pretty much use 20/2 as a standard for almost anything.

I made mine 110mg/ml in grape seed oil with 20%BB and 2% BA

Hasn’t crashed and flows fine.

Now all my home brew is MCT oil. I haven’t tried making test prop in MCT, but in my experience MCT oil has held everything GSO has but filtered WAY easier and flows much much better, as well as gets a really nice crystal clear finish. If I was to make test prop again (which I probably won’t) I would for sure do it with MCT.

I pretty much use 20/2 as a standard for almost anything.

I have never used MCT.. Is it the same shit hippies put in their coffee?

I was just in a facility that had MCT oils in 45 gallon drums...

To be hoenst, I use it in my coffee like the rest of the hippes..

I don't know if its in my head but my reg coffee is just cream and maybe splenda.. but if I do same amount of coffee, butter and 5-10 mls of MCT, I feel warmer and soemtimes sweaty.. Coudl be in my hesd, but I feel like it gives me more energy or helps metabolism.

To be hoenst, I use it in my coffee like the rest of the hippes..

I don't know if its in my head but my reg coffee is just cream and maybe splenda.. but if I do same amount of coffee, butter and 5-10 mls of MCT, I feel warmer and soemtimes sweaty.. Coudl be in my hesd, but I feel like it gives me more energy or helps metabolism.
MCT definitely spikes metabolic rate.