apoptosis, weed, cigs and mothers milk

jackson

Trusted Member
Apoptosis or programmed cell death is responsible for killing roughly 50 billion cells a day. When apoptosis kicks off the side-effects make you hungry and sleepy.
When you smoke weed you get hungry and sleepy. Therefore in my opinion weed starts apoptosis and its actually the apoptosis that makes you hungry and sleepy.
When you smoke cigs it slows down your hunger, therefore it slows down the apoptosis (the amount of cells you kill a day)
Mothers milk makes babies sleepy and they shit all over the place. There are cannabinoids in mothers milk ment to kick start your apoptosis when you are new.

Apoptosis or programmed cell death is responsible for killing roughly 50 billion cells a day. When apoptosis kicks off the side-effects make you hungry and sleepy.
When you smoke weed you get hungry and sleepy. Therefore in my opinion weed starts apoptosis and its actually the apoptosis that makes you hungry and sleepy.
When you smoke cigs it slows down your hunger, therefore it slows down the apoptosis (the amount of cells you kill a day)
Mothers milk makes babies sleepy and they shit all over the place. There are cannabinoids in mothers milk ment to kick start your apoptosis when you are new.
I think this may be a correlation vs. causation error, like a sports fan thinking his team wins more often when he wears that one red t-shirt.

I think this may be a correlation vs. causation error, like a sports fan thinking his team wins more often when he wears that one red t-shirt.
no that is not the case marijuana definetly starts apoptosis. Also we all have cbd receptors and a cbd generator. There is a tonne of evidence to suggest marijuana starts apoptosis.