Anyone have recent experience with an American PO Box?

gearguy

New member
Not really sure what forum to put this post in.

I just got a package delivered to the US and was wondering if anyone recently crossed into the US to pick up an ancillary package from a PO Box? Just wondering what the border is like these days, if anyone’s had any issues, and what you said to the CBP officer when they asked why you were going over?
 
I grab stuff from the US at Kinix spot. Just like a P.O. Box.

Anyhow zero issues.

If you are asked on the US side going in, just say you are going shopping at stores that are not in Canada. Grabbing grocery items you can’t get in Canada. (This is truthfully what we do)

On the way back, I just tell them I grabbed a few groceries and a “whatever item you bought” that they wouldn’t deliver to Canada from a P.O. Box.

Never have any issues.

Mind to you I have no issues talking to border agents. If you act all nervous, well have fun, lol.
 
LOL Law and order is a business just like heath care in the US. They seem to LOVE to punish the citizens with time in jail and money above all else. Since it's there.... I'm not condoning anything but I go to the states to day shop, keep it under $100. Yea I'm buying that really, really good weed and feed from Michigan where it is still legal but I just let them know "I bought $95.77 at Home depot" holding the receipt in my hand. They usually let me go. Put it this way... I have crossed the boarder hundreds of times. I have been caught red handed smuggling cigarettes a few times. Never had I been asked to empty my pockets nor did anyone ever touch me. Getting caught was not pleasant at all. If I have a prescription I walk head held high not giving a shit because I follow the country's laws I enter.
 
Not really sure what forum to put this post in.

I just got a package delivered to the US and was wondering if anyone recently crossed into the US to pick up an ancillary package from a PO Box? Just wondering what the border is like these days, if anyone’s had any issues, and what you said to the CBP officer when they asked why you were going over?
Do not take the chance and listen to @Taureau - I have to ask why you would do that when you have quality options here. The US takes this stuff seriously and border, depending on the day, can be a full car search and person search (essentially you have no rights). No warrant is needed. I have passed the border for many reasons and I am a dual citizen and have been told to pull over and had a search done, and that can occur both ways.
You can be as chill as anyone, they are trained to pick out the people who should be naturally a little nervous and if you act completely chill you may find you get inspected hence not worth it. If you like the idea of explaining why you have a level X drug in your vehicle, which may carry jail time in the US, roll your dice - many do, but I would never.
 
LOL Law and order is a business just like heath care in the US. They seem to LOVE to punish the citizens with time in jail and money above all else. Since it's there.... I'm not condoning anything but I go to the states to day shop, keep it under $100. Yea I'm buying that really, really good weed and feed from Michigan where it is still legal but I just let them know "I bought $95.77 at Home depot" holding the receipt in my hand. They usually let me go. Put it this way... I have crossed the boarder hundreds of times. I have been caught red handed smuggling cigarettes a few times. Never had I been asked to empty my pockets nor did anyone ever touch me. Getting caught was not pleasant at all. If I have a prescription I walk head held high not giving a shit because I follow the country's laws I enter.
I get weed and feed and the mosquito spray that I fog out of my machine.

Plus mouse poison. Can't get any of the good stuff here.
 
Do not take the chance and listen to @Taureau - I have to ask why you would do that when you have quality options here. The US takes this stuff seriously and border, depending on the day, can be a full car search and person search (essentially you have no rights). No warrant is needed. I have passed the border for many reasons and I am a dual citizen and have been told to pull over and had a search done, and that can occur both ways.
You can be as chill as anyone, they are trained to pick out the people who should be naturally a little nervous and if you act completely chill you may find you get inspected hence not worth it. If you like the idea of explaining why you have a level X drug in your vehicle, which may carry jail time in the US, roll your dice - many do, but I would never.
I have never been searched and I look shadey, lol. I think my wife being with me helps and I'm old and white.

Shit couple years ago, we were going thru customs for the US at the airport and the guy waved my wife thru without looking at her passport, told her she had a great smile.
 
Top