Anxiety!

jvjacobs

Trusted Member
Hey there CB,

I've been struggling for last 3 months so thought I'd share it here. Its not a big thing but somehow it is troubling since after 3 months and I am regretting a thing I did.

I dumped a woman bcs we had a different mindset interms anything she did irritated me. Little things which I tried ignoring. We had the best sex though. We were together for a year during these lockdowns so all we could do was stay home and get intimate. She did a lot for me...i ll say way too much. She'd be at my place before I would get home and cook all my meals. Do all my dishes.

Now after I dumped her, even though I know the reason why I dumped her but that reason is fading away and all I could remember are the good things she did and the best sex I had. Holy! Every girl I saw after her seems blah.

Just wanted to say out loud so just said it here.
Also, I am on EQ and deca so I am fucked emotionally. Bodybuilding is a pretty demanding sport man physically and emotionally but we still love it!

Ya that's why I'm holding onto my current one. She can be a pain in the ass and a bit full of herself but she does a lot for me. And the experience we share together. Unbeatable, thing is I struggle to keep up with her. Her experiences outnumber mine 1000:1 and I know that's given her hesitancy. Which gives me so much anxiety, thing is knowing you're not enough in their eyes at times isn't exactly something you talk through

Aware, Cycles cause anxiety in general. EQ will raise that exponentially for many.
IMO, deca is a calming drug, EQ will take one down a bad path if prone to it.
Check that out to see if it is affecting you.

Then drop your pride and ego, call the good lady up and tell her you are a dick at times and felt your life was better with her, than without her. God knows the lady I've been with for damn near 2 decades and met her on another of Taureaus boards, many, many years ago. I am pretty sure it was Taureaus board, and i flirted, she flirted back, back and forth, then i flew to meet her, and 6 months later living together, and never looked back. I was a manwhore, a very, very big manwhore...So it was a transition with challenges for me, and she stuck by me, and i had to be on bended knee a few times. The switch went on, and i am smitten to this day, because she was steps above any others, in and out of the sex motions.
Who knows, she may be waiting.

Are you sad and anxious because she's gone or because you're lonely? That's the main question you need to be asking. Don't ever let a pussy control your brain but also don't be an idiot and screw something good up.

If you actually miss this girl for who she is (not the sex, there's good sex everywhere) then you need to call her up and go see her and explain that you F'ed up and hopefully see accepts. Only do this if you actually like her though. Because if it's only for the sex and you go dump her again youre gonna F her up mentally even worse and that's not cool.

Hey there CB,

I've been struggling for last 3 months so thought I'd share it here. Its not a big thing but somehow it is troubling since after 3 months and I am regretting a thing I did.

I dumped a woman bcs we had a different mindset interms anything she did irritated me. Little things which I tried ignoring. We had the best sex though. We were together for a year during these lockdowns so all we could do was stay home and get intimate. She did a lot for me...i ll say way too much. She'd be at my place before I would get home and cook all my meals. Do all my dishes.

Now after I dumped her, even though I know the reason why I dumped her but that reason is fading away and all I could remember are the good things she did and the best sex I had. Holy! Every girl I saw after her seems blah.

Just wanted to say out loud so just said it here.
Also, I am on EQ and deca so I am fucked emotionally. Bodybuilding is a pretty demanding sport man physically and emotionally but we still love it!
Call her brother getter back if it’s going to make you happy

Are you sad and anxious because she's gone or because you're lonely? That's the main question you need to be asking. Don't ever let a pussy control your brain but also don't be an idiot and screw something good up.

If you actually miss this girl for who she is (not the sex, there's good sex everywhere) then you need to call her up and go see her and explain that you F'ed up and hopefully see accepts. Only do this if you actually like her though. Because if it's only for the sex and you go dump her again youre gonna F her up mentally even worse and that's not cool.
If myself or my brother were too into a chick when we were wee lads. He would say, get a grip man, You are cu&t struck, and dont let that little piece of skin make you stupid boy. Manitoba bush farmer sex edumacation....lol
Then he would say, if you fuc* her, make sure you push her cherry back so far she can use it for a tail light.
Then something about when you are in a fight, make sure you always take deliver the first punch, everytime.

He still saying that shit on the daily....lol

If myself or my brother were too into a chick when we were wee lads. He would say, get a grip man, You are cu&t struck, and dont let that little piece of skin make you stupid boy. Manitoba bush farmer sex edumacation....lol
Then he would say, if you fuc* her, make sure you push her cherry back so far she can use it for a tail light.
Then something about when you are in a fight, make sure you always take deliver the first punch, everytime.

He still saying that shit on the daily....lol
Hahahaha man too many dudes letting pussy fuck with their heads. Not saying this is the case with the OP but if it is, gotta fix that. You shouldnt feel lucky if a chick let's you fuck her.....she's the lucky one lol

I broke up for a definitive reason that I didn't like her for who she was, if we take out the sex. And she knew that from the start that I wasn't gonna fall in love because we got together when she was in an abusive relationship and needed to get away from it. For some reason, I kept going on bcs of the sex and the lockdowns and she used that time to do super nice thngs for me and at times told me she loved me. Now when the time came to break up, I did. But to be honest, I did feel at times that I was falling for her and then she would end up doing something that would pull me away.

Anyways, I was somehow feeling guilty. A new habbit of mine these days. I feel too guilty about things. Not to blame everything on the PEDs but EQ does that to me. Or enhances that part of me.

Thank you your suggestions brothers. They made me rethink why I did what I did and felt an instant relief.

Hahahaha man too many dudes letting pussy fuck with their heads. Not saying this is the case with the OP but if it is, gotta fix that. You shouldnt feel lucky if a chick let's you fuck her.....she's the lucky one lol
Ofcourse! My sex drive was through the ROOF. And that animal like hunger to fuck and lick any visible hole was all new to her!

On same exact stack right now! But seems like my animal ran away for some reason😅

Yeah this makes sense. Thank you brother.

If a partner makes you feel anxious or depressed, they aren't the one. Partners build the other up and support you.
Depends what stage in life your in - if your just looking for a good time then put up with some annoyances if you wish but if your looking for a long term relationship and you are questioning if they are good for you, I suspect you know the answer. That being said, I agree with @Novitec - there are lots of nice women who are rockets in the sack.

No matter how good looking a woman is or how good she is in bed, to me it is irrelevant if she doesn't make me feel good about myself. The moment anyone tries to make me feel bad about myself they are out the door.

Keep in mind some anabolics tend to exacerbate any pre-existig condition. Boldenone is known for causing anxiety so if I was you I would cut it out and see if it helps. Regardless, do not suffer with mental anguish - get help if you need it. There is no weakness in asking for help.