Anxiety

Bigbear

The Kodiak
Trusted Member
Anyone ever get anxiety after dosing? Should I take clonazepam to help or could that be unhealthy?

Do you feel safe? Any thoughts of self-harm? Sorry, but I have to ask those two questions.
I would stay away from the Benzos as long as you can. What have you tried in the way of breathing/relaxation type exercises?
Is it anxiety or more like panic? That would help dictate what type of benzo you should shoot for if needed.

I would caution against using clonazepam as it’s a benzodiazepine that can be addictive. What steroids are you using, how long and what dose?
Tren and EQ seem to cause anxiety more than other AAS.

I would caution against using clonazepam as it’s a benzodiazepine that can be addictive. What steroids are you using, how long and what dose?
Tren and EQ seem to cause anxiety more than other AAS.
Just started test e and deca but I didn't some breathing exercises and it helped. Just my first cycle so i was a little nervous jumping into it

I used a 1' ndle too so was worried it might have been subcutaneous I got 1.5' for next one
You’ll be fine. I inject sub q all the time, hundreds of injections. 1” is long enough. If you get a lump, just rub it out.
once you realize that steroids will not make you a crazy monster, you’ll be fine.
expect to feel a bit weird for a few weeks though. It’s normal as your hormones increase.

Just don’t work yourself up about taking gear. It really isn’t all that. Truth be told, most of the time it’s pretty lame. For me I usually feel a bit funky for the first few weeks (that is why I usually ramp it up now) then after a month I just feel normal, but pumped.
its your first time, don’t overthink it and just go with the flow. There is no way it can kill you.

Thanks buddy no not a self harmer I just get indigestion from anxiety i have generalized anxiety and get clonazepam for it but I rarely take it.

I have bad anxiety, I use CBD oil and some indica oil. I don't need ativan half as often

@Jerbear

This might sound like I am downplaying your issues but please trust that I am not.

I don't have anxiety very often but when I do I tend to be able to use this method below successfully and avoid any drugs. Seems counter intuitive and your mileage may vary but it works for me...

Can I expect a jump in my libido?
With deca, likely, hopefully you’ll get lucky and not get deca dick, lol.
I remember one time being so horney but I couldn’t get wood at all. So I stretched it straight and gave it a try, bwahaaa.
At least you’ll be getting the deca experience over with on your first go.

I remember one time being so horney but I couldn’t get wood at all. So I stretched it straight and gave it a try, bwahaaa.
Is deca dick not totally related to prolactin?

Is deca dick not totally related to prolactin?
Maybe, I don’t know. I tried controlling it once with caber and it didn’t work.
I think that if I was better at controlling estrogen, then prolactin may have not been a problem.
Mind you I could inject 200 mg of deca today and I would start getting itchy nipples tomorrow. So it could also just be the way the compound works in me.
Scary part was I didn’t know if my dick would work properly again.

Maybe, I don’t know. I tried controlling it once with caber and it didn’t work.
I think that if I was better at controlling estrogen, then prolactin may have not been a problem.
Mind you I could inject 200 mg of deca today and I would start getting itchy nipples tomorrow. So it could also just be the way the compound works in me.
Scary part was I didn’t know if my dick would work properly again.
Seems a good rule of thumb is to keep test higher than deca though there are lots of people who say bullshit and run deca higher (or solo) and have no issues.

Maybe I'm lucky, seem to be able to get away with having E quite high. For example was running test @ 600, NPP @ 400 and dbol @ 75mg ED and maybe used one or two aromasin 12.5mg.

2 popsicle sticks and some tape.. you’re good to go!

For me when I get anxiety I breed through my nose out of my mouth slowly & concentrate on the breeding & I listen to classical music. It seems to work for me I have anxiety sometimes driving since three people has hit me three times last year from the back.