Air hunger

rrh7gueko

New member
Started my first testosterone cycle, 400mg per week of Test pinned ED. The problem is that since starting I've had air hunger/shortness of breath (I feel like I can't get a satisfying deep breath). This is really annoying. I went to the ER and had a cardiologist run a battery of tests: everything is fine, no issues. This seriously makes me doubt continuing because I don't think I could handle this side effect for an entire cycle of 15 weeks. Would there be any solution that is not going down to TRT doses of test ? Does it eventually go away ?
 
Started my first testosterone cycle, 400mg per week of Test pinned ED. The problem is that since starting I've had air hunger/shortness of breath (I feel like I can't get a satisfying deep breath). This is really annoying. I went to the ER and had a cardiologist run a battery of tests: everything is fine, no issues. This seriously makes me doubt continuing because I don't think I could handle this side effect for an entire cycle of 15 weeks. Would there be any solution that is not going down to TRT doses of test ? Does it eventually go away ?
How slowly did you titrate up to your 400mg dose? If i ramp up to quickly I get anxiety. I need to climb 50mg to 100mg per week
 
straight 400mg per week no titration but I dont feel that much anxious
For me if I just pound huge doses my body reacts like it has no idea what the fuck is going on. I have diagnosed anxiety so I usually lump a lot of different symptoms into it but the air hunger thing your talking about is something I get when im anxious or stressed out. Id stop everything and start out low and slow like 100mg and add 100 to it each week
 
Stats like Height weight age? First cycle 400 is alot in my opinion I usually recommend 200 for a first cycle. You could also have sensitivity to the oil, any other diest or environmental changes like mold exposure etc? hard to say but if you feel asthmatic maybe pull the test back out.
 
If you are a few weeks in you might need some estrogen control. That is one of the sides of high estrogen for me. Find it more diffficult to get in a full breath. I figure it’s because I get some water retention from the higher estrogen.

I take some Adex over a couple days, problem solved.

I have also had this happen with high hemocrit. Donated blood and was fine.
 
test flu?
Never had anything like what you described happen but i had the test flu a couple times when i was a rookie and it sucked
 
Had the same thing happen to me. Purely anxiety bro. Hate it or love it but if you want to commit to it you gotta push past the anxiety.
Have you pulled labs? Those markers could also play a huge role in pinpointing the cause, which I’m sure some of the more knowledgeable folks could share their insight on
 
My guess is if its his first cycle ever theres nothing that would be causing that its too soon for high henatocrit. Id say either anxiety or maybe high blood pressure from water retention. Check your blood pressure and if its fine you should be good to go.
Had the same thing happen to me. Purely anxiety bro. Hate it or love it but if you want to commit to it you gotta push past the anxiety.
Have you pulled labs? Those markers could also play a huge role in pinpointing the cause, which I’m sure some of the more knowledgeable folks could share their insight on
 
Top