Administering trt to my grandfather

Yup, might as well enjoy it if you made it that far.. Why be alive if you can't enjoy being alive.

I'm with the above, start around 50-75.. Wouldn't hurt to have him get blood work before and after.

Look into creatine as well. Not only great for body, but also cognitive function
Yup, might as well enjoy it if you made it that far.. Why be alive if you can't enjoy being alive.

I'm with the above, start around 50-75.. Wouldn't hurt to have him get blood work before and after.

Look into creatine as well. Not only great for body, but also cognitive function
Fuck ya why the fuck would u wanna be alive if u can’t enjoy it

If I was to do it to someone that old, I would start out slowly, like 70 mg a week. I bet my ass that would be more than he is producing now. Then wait 3 weeks and bump to 100.
If you could 2 shots a week to smooth the curve. EOD would be better IMO.
I likely wouldn’t go over 100.
No point in adding a supercharger to a motor with 500,000 km.
He might not even need that much...... How much does he weigh? I use around 110 mg a week on my trt, puts me well over the reference range. I would start really slow......

He might not even need that much...... How much does he weigh? I use around 110 mg a week on my trt, puts me well over the reference range. I would start really slow......
I am not sure if weight factors in. I was also thinking, I wonder how down regulated his receptors are at that age, he may actually need more and I was wrong.

At 125mg a week I am in the middle And I’m not that big.

Last edited:
A 12 year old girl is producing more test then an 89 year old man. 100mg will be good! Not going past 100mg.

A 12 year old girl is producing more test then an 89 year old man. 100mg will be good! Not going past 100mg.
I bet he will get a morning boner in the first week and think, shit I can’t remember when that happened last.
He may need a small amount of AI every week though. From what I have read as we age we convert more test to estrogen.
I’d wait till week 3, then 1/4mg adex 2 days after the shot, if you are doing once a week. That is what I do on trt.
Play it by ear and ask him if he is getting swelling in his feet. Estrogen water retention sign in an old person I bet. They seem to collect water there.

I bet he will get a morning boner in the first week and think, shit I can’t remember when that happened last.
He may need a small amount of AI every week though. From what I have read as we age we convert more test to estrogen.
I’d wait till week 3, then 1/4mg adex 2 days after the shot, if you are doing once a week. That is what I do on trt.
Play it by ear and ask him if he is getting swelling in his feet. Estrogen water retention sign in an old person I bet. They seem to collect water there.
I told him,before he knows it,he will be going to the local rub and tug.