2019 CB NFL Fantasy Pool Link

unless old bull cannot count it would seem there are two more spots
so if someone wants to enter a team they best get on it today before the deadline

1567262971317.png

I somehow have 2 teams on there I don’t know how to get rid of the second one. The one I want to keep is the Franks punishers if anyone knows how to delete it or can do it that would be great

I somehow have 2 teams on there I don’t know how to get rid of the second one. The one I want to keep is the Franks punishers if anyone knows how to delete it or can do it that would be great

On it!

What is the name of the team you want deleted?

I might have reduced down but certainly if anyone wants in I can expand it.

This team I’m deleting will have to be made up. We can’t run with an odd number of teams.

Draft is today and we are currently at 11 teams, if one more person joins we can make it an even number of teams (12) and then every week somebody has someone to play and there are no bye weeks

Somebody should jump on this. I know zero about football but there is an autodraft option.

You never know what Bull can pony up for prizes and it’ll be fun.

Why don’t one of you take the team. Doesn’t matter which one. Perhaps IAS if he has more interest but Kootenay Rider was first so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I’m not interested in playing. I don’t like fantasy football because I can’t enjoy the games because I’m too worried about the stats.

Just happy it’s going to run.

I’m thinking I can help out a little another way ;)

@biguglynewf

Hey I probably won't be around at draft time and I don't see an option for auto-drafting, does it just happen or can you help me out?
( IATEURMOMSCAT )

@biguglynewf

Hey I probably won't be around at draft time and I don't see an option for auto-drafting, does it just happen or can you help me out?
( IATEURMOMSCAT )

It will auto draft for you based on the yahoo ranking of each player. It dies it automatically. You don’t have to set it. When you come up the minute of draft time will run out and you will just draft the top available player.

I have problems running the draft on my device and usually spend more time trying to login than actually drafting so my teams are usually autodrafted as well. It probably picks me a better team than I could pick myself lol!