1 year

I'm so sorry for your lose man. Wow time flys eh 1 year already. What I can say is you seem to be handling it very well and staying strong and emotionally healthy through all of this. Good job for keeping it together I hope your wife is doing well too.
Its been a Rollercoaster brother

It ruined me simple everyday things turned into senseless tasks . Was supposed to be getting married and that changed everything. Took me till now to get back to work so you can just imagine what it did it me mentally . The world kept moving but mine stopped .. wanna thank all u guys personally for the kind words. Holidays birthdays will always be daunting but 1 day at a time

Thank you for sharing that

As mentioned life can be unfair.

Can't imagine what you guys are going through

Thank you for sharing that

As mentioned life can be unfair.

Can't imagine what you guys are going through
Thanks brother. My support system has been great and a few very solid members here have went above and beyond . To even take time out if they're day to even msg me speaks volumes ..

I share it to raise awareness so people know there is a illness going around . Once it shows symptoms its to late

Thank you for sharing this with us. I give my best condolences. It definitely hits deep. Life is weird at times but it's not horrible with the right perspective. Lots of love out to you guys!

Thank you for sharing this with us. I give my best condolences. It definitely hits deep. Life is weird at times but it's not horrible with the right perspective. Lots of love out to you guys!
Thank u deeply