You had kids while on TRT?

OmegaBravo7

Trusted Member
Has anyone here had kids while on TRT or on cycle (long term)?

I want to hear from first hand experience.

It’s the only thing holding me back from getting on trt, we want more kids

Not while on TRT. I blasted and cruised for 4 years then came off from the recommendation of alot of people on this board. I think your working against yourself trying to have kids while on TRT. Always best to come completely off. Nor saying its impossible, you could run hcg along trt and its possible.

This exactly why ask, I’ve read many mixed opinions on this from dr’s to users. How long after you came off were you good to have kids again (fertile)?

Is the hcg protocol while on just a way to increase chances or it’s highly likely to have kids?

damn, that’s a real short time.
Congrats, must’ve felt elated.
I’ll look for the thread, That protocol didn’t make you real sick or severely nauseous

few years on TRT and it caused azoospermia - no sperm whatsover. I didn't take more than 100 per week, no cruise, no blast, etc. No other compounds - just test enanthate through my doctor years ago.
I had to come completely off to get my sperm count back up and even then the sperm were not all 'normal' with proper tails. We missed our best opportunity for kids because we tried for years and then got my sperm tested - doctors never told me TRT could cause this issue as I was very low and it just put me in the middle range.

Damn Goldenrod, doc fucked up big time. Thnx for sharing, it’s precisely what I’m afraid of. Seems like it’s a risk and can go either way

I was on trt for almost 9 months. I started right after my wife got pregnant with my first kid .funny thing is I thought she wouldn't get pregnant and didn't use birth control thinking it was safe . And BAM she got pregnant less than 3 months after our first 🙄 I dont think it would be a problem getting pregnant. But then again everyones body react differently There are alot of things out there like hcg and plenty of other medications that can help with having a baby after trt or a blast as long as you're fertile before starting the gear. That's just my opinion from the info iv read and little experience iv gathered over a little time . Good luck in the future hope everything works out for you guys!