WWE vs AEW

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
I have not watched wrestling since the attitude era, when story lines where good and was intersting to watch.

Aew is a new promotion run by Cody Rhodes. Gotta say pretty impressed with the level of production and the talent. Their first ppv was a hit, seems alot of the crowd is older and really got into it. Alot of these guys remind you of when wrestling was good. The moves are insane these guys are pulling off.

This Aew are def going to give wwe a good run, alot of guys are leaving wwe to go to aew. Fans wanted that attitude era vibe back, well atleast someone is listening and giving the people what they want. Unlike wwe which is so repetitive and boring to watch.

Last edited:
I have not watched wrestling since the attitude era, when story lines where good and was intersting to watch.

Aew is a new promotion run by Cody Rhodes. Gotta say pretty impressed with the level of production and the talent. Their first ppv was a hit, seems alot of the crowd is older and really got into it. Alot of these guys remind you of when wrestling was good. The moves are insane these guys are pulling off.

This Aew are def going to give wwe a good run, alot of guys are leaving wwe to go to aew. Fans wanted that attitude era vibe back, well atleast someone is listening and giving the people what they want. Unlike wwe which is so repetitive and boring to watch.

The only wrestling I watch anymore is old Attitude Era matches on YouTube (and the occasional classic Randy Savage promo lol). I'll def have to give this a look

Man if these guys keep up with the intensity, might def start watching again. It seems Vince McMahon is trembling.

The energy in the place was unreal, something for any wrestling fan, you just have not seen in a very long time.

Now Stone Cold needs to leave WWE and join AEW. That would be a good addition.

Looks like Tony Khan is co-owner of Aew. His family is worth serious money, as they own the Jacksonville Jaguars. So Aew def has the money to pull this off.

Looks like they’re making Ambrose/Moxley the new stone cold Steve austin. Rumours running rampant that CM punk is coming back for their August ppv in Chicago. Wrestling has turned so gay since the pga era. All this AEW stuff is awesome but I sure hope turner broadcasting gives them 18A status, then we will see a wrestling company the likes of which most wrestling fans could never have dreamed of!

Well CM was seen backstage talking to Cody & Young Bucks. So ya I wouldnt be suprized if he shows up soon.

When Moxley came in, frig... Would of loved to been there, never seen a crowd go that nuts.

Aew is def not going to rated pg. But ya will be interesting to see how this all plays out, and what wwe does next. Its an exact reminder of when WCW went under.

You know WWE sucks when they can’t even do ppv’s good. Brock Lesnsr coming back to winning money in the bank reminds me a lot of hogan and his bullshit towards the demise of wcw. AEW is going to do big things in my opinion, while WWE brings back old guys to fight in Saudi Arabia lol

And yes the Moxley attack on Jericho and omega was the most badass thing I’ve seen in a long time on wrestling, need more of that shit!

I agree. But Eric Bishoff nails it in this vid. Id like to see him in AEW doing what he is used to doing.

But ya there will be alot of badass things coming. Atleast this Organization is run by a bunch of guys who know there shit well.

Cody is a promo genius. So well done. AEW is really putting the heat on WWE... Well WWE has been boring to watch for years now anyways. Its freshing to have a promotion with that attitude again.

I liked AEW when they started, but the last 3 weeks they’ve put Nyla Rose (a 250lb Transgender guy whose dressed as a woman) against 120lb women. And the announcers and other wrestler rave about how awesome it is. It’s pathetic and not fair for the other women, so I’ve stopped watching because I don’t believe a man should wrestle a woman. No matter what they identify as, that didn’t sit right with me so I’ve stopped, because I don’t like seeing athletics ruined by transgender rights.

but aew is very fast paced compared to wwe, but their storylines aren’t as good and after a mi th all their episodes seem the same, they use the same 6 wrestlers every episode.

I stopped watching for a personal reason but I recommend everyone whose a fan of wrestling give AEW a shot and make up their own opinion.

I liked AEW when they started, but the last 3 weeks they’ve put Nyla Rose (a 250lb Transgender guy whose dressed as a woman) against 120lb women. And the announcers and other wrestler rave about how awesome it is. It’s pathetic and not fair for the other women, so I’ve stopped watching because I don’t believe a man should wrestle a woman. No matter what they identify as, that didn’t sit right with me so I’ve stopped, because I don’t like seeing athletics ruined by transgender rights.

but aew is very fast paced compared to wwe, but their storylines aren’t as good and after a mi th all their episodes seem the same, they use the same 6 wrestlers every episode.

I stopped watching for a personal reason but I recommend everyone whose a fan of wrestling give AEW a shot and make up their own opinion.

Sounds like an angle they would've played for laughs in the attitude era! :ROFLMAO: