Workout music???

I actually like to listen to a Russian music radio that way I can practice my Russian as well. I used to listen to French radio but I can’t keep up with that language anymore as good as I can’t Russian and English.

I am same with Rammstein. German music. I dont know what the hell they are saying, but listen to it lots. Lol

Kreator (enemy of god album)
Children of Bodom
Cannibal Corpse
Six Feet Under
Mudvayne - dig and dull boy for PR’s
Scum of the earth (rob zombies second band/project)
Murderdolls
Wednesday 13
The Haunted
At the Gates
Slayer
Misfits
Fear
Skinhead Rob
Vader
Nothing face - murder is masterba... PR song
Beartooth
Testament
Havok
Devildriver
Machine head
Lost society (old stuff)
Arch enemy
Chimaira
Power Trip (rip)
Hexon
Bywar
And of course slayer, Metallica etc. Just waiting on megadeths new album to drop.

Im not sure if this has been suggested but if you have Spotify I pick a song I really like - Go to song radio - and then a bunch of similar songs show up in a playlist.

Its really good for finding new music/artists or if you are feeling a certain vibe that day.

I
Im not sure if this has been suggested but if you have Spotify I pick a song I really like - Go to song radio - and then a bunch of similar songs show up in a playlist.

Its really good for finding new music/artists or if you are feeling a certain vibe that day.
I’ll have to give Spotify another go. Running on fumes here. Just seems like most of the stuff coming out today is crap. God I’m starting to sound old.

I

I’ll have to give Spotify another go. Running on fumes here. Just seems like most of the stuff coming out today is crap. God I’m starting to sound old.
I try to stay away from the mainstream playlists and find funky ones with the song radio... I agree though there are times where I won't touch music for a week or Ill rotate with podcasts.

If you have a home gym I find watching YouTube videos of like Jay cuttler etc are good for motivation, it's like working out with them lol

Lately, it's been Skinny Puppy, Front Line Assembly, Die Krupps, Funker Vogt and KMFDM. Pretty much Industrial.

Sweet. We got some good tunes in here. I haven't heard anyone mention skinny puppy on a long time. And kmfdm are great. Or were. I haven't heard anything new of theirs since maybe 2014 or so. If theyve even released anything since then. You could add ministry to that list too maybe. The only thing I wrestle with is just extremely liberal some of these bands are. Especially the industrial ones. maybe I shouldn't care but I kinda seem to. Although the music is still great. No question.

And someone just put up wasp. I swear I listened to them not 4 days ago. Me and my gf have been listening to them on our cardio days. Surprisingly she kinda likes them (if you take out their image they are catchy as hell, almost a country metal feel to the riffs if that's even a thing.) I admit though I'm really only familiar with their early stuff and I hear some of the newer stuff is great too.

And Megadeth well what can you say? I've heard the 2 new songs from tstdatd. They are good I admit. The comments seem to think it is back to their classic sound. I wouldn't go that far, but it is good. Their new drummer is fire!! I still feel bad about what happened between Dave and junior. I don't feel its right but, I'll hold my judgement thinking I don't know the whole story there. Megadeth is def good workout music though. A varied catalogue.

look up solid steel has a cult following. Started way back in 88 went to 2019. Great mixs

I absolutely love Spotify for finding new music. My buddy once said to me "the music you listen to in high school is music you'll always go back to". I kinda agree with him, mostly. My music tastes are all over the map but Deftones, G'n'R, Rage, 90's grunge, punk, etc. are my go-to's when I realize I've no idea what new music is. Spotify is (insert Boston accent) wicked awesome when it comes to pulling together playlists to bands/music you like. As others have mentioned as well, depending on what I'm doing at the gym will dictate what style or genre of music I want to listen to.

Deicide
Cannibal Corpse
Dismember
Mayhem
Grave
Entombed
Bolt Thrower
Marduk
Terror
Chapel of Disease
Incantation
Cryptopsy

I'm starting to get the feeling that a lot of people here love to listen to metal at the gym.
Where is the support for Enya and Michael Bolton. jeez.

Pantera or Down, Superjoint Ritual, Phil Anselmo and the Illegals or anything Phil Anselmo.