Why Men Don’t Live as Long as Women...(interesting read)

Damn I’m dying younger.
I’m sorry but I’d rather die sooner physically fit then low in testosterone and live longer.
None of the woman at the trampoline place today minded that my testosterone was higher. Lots of moms smiled at me playing with my grandson. Which btw, I’m really out of cardio shape, lol.

I think it’s because men stress way too much!

We do? I'd say women are far worse then men, day to day life can almost be to much for women at times, they are just naturally more sensitive and less adaptive to the ever growing face paced society we live in.

OK you might be right the average of stress level is 3.6 The average of level stress of man is 4.6 and women are 5.3 of higher stress level but we know how to handle it.

We do? I'd say women are far worse then men, day to day life can almost be to much for women at times, they are just naturally more sensitive and less adaptive to the ever growing face paced society we live in.
One of the woman that I am friends with on Facebook posted a meme of a girl crying in the shower. Then other woman made posts about thats how they feel.

Honestly I’ve never thought about crying in the shower before. As a guy you are expected to just move on and get things done and not dwell on it.

Mind you things are changing, I bet as men’s testosterone drops and estrogen increases, with socialital pressures men will soon be crying in showers as well.

Also each person is different. I’m great at handling stress, but my brother is horrible at it.

I wonder if that’s partly because they are still usually the nurturing one and now are expected to do what men do as well?
I’m going to put some blame on the feminists for that though.

Want to do everything a man can do, but then shit, we still gotta look after the kids because he’d forget to feed them, lol.
Or there is no father.

I’m not posing a solution, just a thought.

I wonder if that’s partly because they are still usually the nurturing one and now are expected to do what men do as well?
I’m going to put some blame on the feminists for that though.

Want to do everything a man can do, but then shit, we still gotta look after the kids because he’d forget to feed them, lol.
Or there is no father.

I’m not posing a solution, just a thought.

I agree with you definitely in regards to them being the nurturing ones and feminists taking over pushing for the equality when in reality let's be real were just not equal lol. I haven't even seen a women in my trade even with the government trying to rope girls in with larger government Grants.

It is changing men are crying now and it's being shoved down men's throat to do that as soon there out of the womb. I'll be honest I legit tried to cry awhile ago I know I have alot of built up negative shit and thought what the hell they say men to need to cry to release or whatever so I tried lol I couldn't fucking do it, it was actually frustrating to many years of what is now called "toxic masculinity" has inhibited my ability to cry my woman gave me props for trying though.

One of the woman that I am friends with on Facebook posted a meme of a girl crying in the shower. Then other woman made posts about thats how they feel.

Honestly I’ve never thought about crying in the shower before. As a guy you are expected to just move on and get things done and not dwell on it.

Mind you things are changing, I bet as men’s testosterone drops and estrogen increases, with socialital pressures men will soon be crying in showers as well.

Also each person is different. I’m great at handling stress, but my brother is horrible at it.
13172842-EC21-46EA-B0F1-595E37A5857D.jpeg

This is why I decided to stop taking gear, still going to workout but being in an anabolic state chronically isn’t good, both with anabolics and a typical bodybuilder diet (protein every few hours stimulating mtor)

I doubt using TRT to get testosterone levels in the normal range will have any significant impact on your health,

But the human body is quite complex and everything happens for a reason. All the natural feedback mechanisms in the body get messed up when taking exogenous TRT, but by the time you need TRT they probably aren’t optimally functioning anyways