What's your typical dose of test during low dose cruise

I do nothing. Blood work once a month and it is borderline low.

Wow good on ya. I am not genetically gifted in that regard... TRT dosages leaves my hemo at high normal. Lol it does explain why I always have really good cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious too.

@Zuespas, how do you manage haemoglobin on a G/week year round?
I haven’t been on a gram a week for a year as of yet. I donate blood every 10 weeks though. In the past I’ve struggled more with this when running moderate doses of tren and eq than any amount of test alone.

I haven’t been on a gram a week for a year as of yet. I donate blood every 10 weeks though. In the past I’ve struggled more with this when running moderate doses of tren and eq than any amount of test alone.
My HGB was significantly elevated on a cycle of moderate test, that's why I ask!

I run 200 mg a week normally. I can maintain mass without even training at this dose.
Before my surgery, I reduced to 100 mg for 2 months before and 1 month after because I wanted to reduce the risk of blood clots, which was high with the surgery I was getting.
Otherwise never below 200 mg. I donate every 3 months. My blood is always bright red, lol. I look at others donating and mine is flourscent in comparison.

I did run 300 mg for almost 2 years without any issues as well.