Welcome, yokedNawkward

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@yokedNawkward" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thanks guys!

Sweet little Forum here. Hoping I can learn a thing or two. A little about me. I'm 30+ years old I've been training for about 15 years a little bit of everything. Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, CrossFit. Always natty but old me is interested in possibly dipping my toes into the enhanced lifestyle. My fitness experience has been on a steady decline from misc. injuries so I'm a far way from my prime. Not sure yet if I'll take the plunge but either way I'm enjoying learning about everything. I probably won't post a whole lot as I'm more of a lurker but I'll to contribute where I can.