Welcome, TwiatesMayhem

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@TwiatesMayhem" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thank you very much

how about you tell us a bit about yourself??
the five w's Who, What, When Where, and Why lol
the who we know. fill in the rest. the more you share the more we get to know you and the more folks can offer up help based on what you need :)

I totally agree.

I'm just a man trying to navigate life and smiling each day regardless of the adversity. Also trying to change my body and not be skinny (165lbs,5'11,3500 calories daily ) with a super-fast metabolism. Would be great to gain 30lbs as ideal body weight but that's a dream I guess.

Found this forum by accident yet I've spent hours reading through it.

I totally agree.

I'm just a man trying to navigate life and smiling each day regardless of the adversity. Also trying to change my body and not be skinny (165lbs,5'11,3500 calories daily ) with a super-fast metabolism. Would be great to gain 30lbs as ideal body weight but that's a dream I guess.

Found this forum by accident yet I've spent hours reading through it.

all things are possible
I started out much less then 165 lbs at 6" and got up to 255 lbs at one time
now those days are far behind me but the knowledge of how to get there is still inside me and inside others like me that frequent this forum :)

all things are possible
I started out much less then 165 lbs at 6" and got up to 255 lbs at one time
now those days are far behind me but the knowledge of how to get there is still inside me and inside others like me that frequent this forum :)
Yesss with knowledge anything is possible. 225lbs woow that's remarkable I'm happy for you