Welcome, Robs

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Robs" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Hey everyone first ill say thank you I appreciate the welcome! Im 25 years old from BC living in Newfoundland 6ft1 180lbs now down from 270lbs when i was 19 with a couple years off and on working out but havent been actively training for about 2 years due to a back injury obtained from work looking to bulk up also strenghthen my back again safely, looking forward to engaging and getting advice still pretty novice and never had the most strict training regime so definitely open to any advice anyone may have lol and again id like to say thank you appreciate your welcome and am excited to get more involved with this forum