Welcome, mannybama

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@mannybama" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I am from Montreal. I have been lifting on and off for 10 years. I unfortunately got demotivated during covid with the gym closures and barely trained at home. Gyms are still closed here and we are back under curfew. I also had to have facial reconstruction surgery this year and was out with a wired-shut jaw for a while, which made me become underweight for the first time in over 10 years. I'm looking forward to going back to the gym and looking towards PEDs to quickly regain my old shape and beyond.

I have been lurking here for a bit and the first cycle thread and the lab review section have been very helpful!