Welcome, 2nd half

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@2nd half" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thanks for the Canadian hospitality! Im a young 50 yr old and ive been training for as long as i can remember. My prime years have come and gone...Family, life, injuries, priorities have dampened my goals here and there over the years. Ive done a few cycles here and there over the years. Nothing beats my first cycle as the products were quality. Since then ive been on and off quite a bit. Not about getting huge, just love the rush of getting full and largish. Love bulking, then leaning out. Ive always had success burning off the fat while on a cycle as well. I'm no expert by any means, i usually go with what my guy at the time recommends. Ive been off the gym for a few months due to Covid, and work. I have been planning to get on a cycle as of last fall but my source has proven to be unreliable and he was my last option. Ive gained a shit ton of fat and muscle loss. need a boost to get back in the game.

Thats what brings me here. My sources have dried up and i now home gym so im completely out of the loop. Looking to ******** EDIT by Moderator OD ********

Please read the Forum Rules: https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawn-rules.3/

Presently im 6'1", 260lbs (not sure of fat %), i suffer from elbow, knee, wrist pain but push through nonetheless. Im just looking for a cycle that will build strength and size that i can maintain in the long run. Id love to be stronger and leaner by the summer.

Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Canadian hospitality! Im a young 50 yr old and ive been training for as long as i can remember. My prime years have come and gone...Family, life, injuries, priorities have dampened my goals here and there over the years. Ive done a few cycles here and there over the years. Nothing beats my first cycle as the products were quality. Since then ive been on and off quite a bit. Not about getting huge, just love the rush of getting full and largish. Love bulking, then leaning out. Ive always had success burning off the fat while on a cycle as well. I'm no expert by any means, i usually go with what my guy at the time recommends. Ive been off the gym for a few months due to Covid, and work. I have been planning to get on a cycle as of last fall but my source has proven to be unreliable and he was my last option. Ive gained a shit ton of fat and muscle loss. need a boost to get back in the game.

Thats what brings me here. My sources have dried up and i now home gym so im completely out of the loop. Looking to find people who can point me in the right direction so i can find a great product from a reliable source.

Presently im 6'1", 260lbs (not sure of fat %), i suffer from elbow, knee, wrist pain but push through nonetheless. Im just looking for a cycle that will build strength and size that i can maintain in the long run. Id love to be stronger and leaner by the summer.

Can anyone help?
Also, I should mention I’m based out of Ottawa.

Hi @2nd half

Welcome to Canadian Brawn.

Please take a few minutes and read the Forum Rules carefully as they will help you:

OD

Thanks all. Glad to be here! I’ll try to be more zen like and not be so direct with asking for what I’m looking for by not asking. Still trying to wrap my head around that but I’m sure we’ll work it out…,