very cool move.. and a move that needs to be made more if we are going to get through this.

So now it’s ok to commit crimes of someone pays for it?
I’m not sure how that is a cool move. That’s basically funding crime.

Maybe I mis understood, I thought he was agreeing to pay for damages and looses to the store if ppl weren't arrested and held accountable for it? Thats what I thought it was, not commit crimes and he'll cover damages so crimes can be commited

I could have read it wrong lol.. I was reading it while sitting through a video conference meeting for work lol

Maybe I mis understood, I thought he was agreeing to pay for damages and looses to the store if ppl weren't arrested and held accountable for it? Thats what I thought it was, not commit crimes and he'll cover damages so crimes can be commited

I could have read it wrong lol.. I was reading it while sitting through a video conference meeting for work lol

Yes you read it right.
I don’t understand the logic that paying for these people to avoid prosecution is productive in any way. They should not be looting stores. Makes zero sense to be looting a store other than to take advantage of a situation in my opinion. So they should face the law.

He isn’t directly funding crime, but it’s pretty dam close

holy fuck I'm retarded.. I didn't see the bottom half of the article..

He's saying he will pay the damages in exchange that they don't arrest those who did the crime..

never mind my OP.. ice cube's still a douche.

Lmao

So, he is basically bribing store owners to drop it and let the guilty go free?

It's a better move for the owners as you'll never get your money back by prosecuting people that dont have any $$.

💰 talks = 🐮:poop: walks... quite literally.

So, he is basically bribing store owners to drop it and let the guilty go free?

It's a better move for the owners as you'll never get your money back by prosecuting people that dont have any $$.

💰 talks = 🐮:poop: walks... quite literally.

The bribe was more directed at the police/law.

He's not paying the cops. He's paying the owners, and they'd have to drop all charges, then cops can't do anything. That's how I read it anyways. Regardless, this will set a bad precident.

Fuck Walmart 100k is nothing for them to absorb, if Cube wants to help throw some of that money over to the small guys that are getting screwed, unless his only concern is helping the thugs??

Here I was thinking that we finally had a celebrity who is able to see that we need to start coming together instead of acting as groups and willing to pay for damages done by criminals...

Then I started the stupidest thread I've ever started in my life... lol