Using kids to push the vid Vaccine

Goldenrod

Staff member
I don't post in the Covid threads (or make any) anymore but that does not mean I live in a hole and am not aware of what is going on but this really crosses a line I am not OK with and will be contacting the Gov't. I am pro-choice - get a vaccine / don't, I don't give a shit. People should have the right to do whatever they wish with medical decisions.

Driving home from work during prime time when it costs the most for advertisements, I hear a covid vaccine announcement. It is a child stating how excited they are to get the vaccine and how his parents are getting the appointment set up right away because there will be a huge waiting period. Goes on to say, "my parents say with kids 5-9 being able to get the vaccine we can now have more sleep overs."
I have heard the ad in the morning when kids would be driven to work as well. Keep in mind I may not have the words correct verbatim but they are close.

This is like Christmas and advertisements for kids to see/hear and ask their parents for that present. Kids are not developed enough to make these decisions but this ad was targeted at the kids to hear so they would ask their parents for the vaccine. This crosses a line I am not comfortable with.

This one really is atrocious.

Sick isn't it.
The worst part is the evidence is clear that the present vaccine is pretty much ineffective on Omicron which is now what 90% of all cases?
Not sure why they would chance even a tiny adverse reaction in children for pretty much zero effectiveness?

Even before, at the very start numerous studies proved that children were minimally effectd by covid, actual less than the yearly flu.
The only thing I can think is going on is money.

BTW in other countries like Australia they are using novavax in children because there is zero major adverse reactions. We build a plant here to produce it, why has Heath Canada not approved it? It's approved pretty much everywhere else. I am not kidding, if it was approved, I would go down tomorrow and take it, but its not that they want 100% vaccine compliance, they want to push the one they are getting kickbacks from??

I know a chunk of people think the truck thing is stupid, but our government is so fucking crooked, someone needed to stand up, something needs to be done.

It makes no logical sense for kids to get the vaccine. My while family just had Covid and my kids are un-vaxxed and they bounced it off in one day. They just felt a bit tired and a mild headache, so took half a tylenol and went to bed early.

Why would you inject your kids with an untested drug if there is absolutely no reason to do it? Not to mention the long term side effects are completely unknown

I'm on the fence about adults. It was a rough go for me and wifey. We are vaxxed, but from other colleagues I've talked to that are un-vaxxed, we had it easier... but we all lived in the end.

Thanks to this my whole family now has fit-to-fly letters and we can travel abroad for 6 months with no PCR in or out, no quarantine, no nothing. Thanks Covid!

Just found out that a good friend of mines' neighbor had a son pass away from a blood clot due to the vaccine.. Very young man and in incredible shape.. Early 20's..

This is not some odd ball friend of a friend of a freind situation.. a good friends neighbor's son..

People need to start going to jail and being hung

What's the big deal? If it's as safe and effective as so many people here seem to believe, then why not encourage kids to be super heroes and not a granny killer?

Speaking of Christmas,

It's people that were willing to accept the beginnings of the propaganda and censorship campaigns that are responsible for this sort of shit. Either take a stand or live with the consequences.

It's people that were willing to accept the beginnings of the propaganda and censorship campaigns that are responsible for this sort of shit. Either take a stand or live with the consequences.
100% agree. In my field, everyone is "forced" into "believing" all this shit... there are quite a few of us that completely disagree.

It makes no logical sense for kids to get the vaccine. My while family just had Covid and my kids are un-vaxxed and they bounced it off in one day. They just felt a bit tired and a mild headache, so took half a tylenol and went to bed early.

Why would you inject your kids with an untested drug if there is absolutely no reason to do it? Not to mention the long term side effects are completely unknown

I'm on the fence about adults. It was a rough go for me and wifey. We are vaxxed, but from other colleagues I've talked to that are un-vaxxed, we had it easier... but we all lived in the end.

Thanks to this my whole family now has fit-to-fly letters and we can travel abroad for 6 months with no PCR in or out, no quarantine, no nothing. Thanks Covid!
I know in the past I have gotten really fucking sick, like shivering, sick for like 3 weeks. It has happened a few times, but now if that happens everyone freaks out thinking, oh I would have had ti so much better if I was vaxed. And yeah maybe, but why is it before we were fine and lived, just got sick, but now we are afraid to get a sniffle?

I am not picking on you, just making an observation with people in general, your post just made me think of it.

I know in the past I have gotten really fucking sick, like shivering, sick for like 3 weeks. It has happened a few times, but now if that happens everyone freaks out thinking, oh I would have had ti so much better if I was vaxed. And yeah maybe, but why is it before we were fine and lived, just got sick, but now we are afraid to get a sniffle?

I am not picking on you, just making an observation with people in general, your post just made me think of it.

I literally got my positive covid result last night..

On Monday I felt tired and oddly warm on monday at work.. It was that warm "night sweat" feeling..

On Tuesday I felt better, but then in the morning I got a small headache that got worse and worse and worse.. By Tuesday night, I had a dry cough.

Wednesday (yesterday) I was sick.. Headache, little bit of a cough, chest hurt just a tiny bit if I took really deep breaths, no energy, not much of an apetite, occasiaonly plehm came up when I coughed and body aches.. The worst for me was the body aches and low energy.. Body aches were rough.. I took tylenol and stayed home with my son.. We went on 2 snowmobile rides each being an hour.. Once outside I got some energy back so I stayed outside as long as he was willing. Wednesday night was actually not bad, but as soon as I laid down to go to bed wow the dry coughing was rough.. I took tylenol cold and flu and 20 mins later no more cough and I was out until 8am this morning.. Wife stayed up later then me and she said once I fell asleep I didn't cough once..

Today- I feel sgnificantly better lol.. Still some body aches and slight cough.. But apetie is back and energy is better..

Fuck me, over the holidays I had a head cold/sinus infection that was honestly 25x worse then this ...

Just found out that a good friend of mines' neighbor had a son pass away from a blood clot due to the vaccine.. Very young man and in incredible shape.. Early 20's..

This is not some odd ball friend of a friend of a freind situation.. a good friends neighbor's son..

People need to start going to jail and being hung
It is scary man, We ONLY hear of the bodybuilders and FAMOUS athletes passing away. I know a couple families that lost young athletes in their home as well...NO One hears about it and even the plethora of famous or more well known athletes passing away are being led to believe all normal...

I literally got my positive covid result last night..

On Monday I felt tired and oddly warm on monday at work.. It was that warm "night sweat" feeling..

On Tuesday I felt better, but then in the morning I got a small headache that got worse and worse and worse.. By Tuesday night, I had a dry cough.

Wednesday (yesterday) I was sick.. Headache, little bit of a cough, chest hurt just a tiny bit if I took really deep breaths, no energy, not much of an apetite, occasiaonly plehm came up when I coughed and body aches.. The worst for me was the body aches and low energy.. Body aches were rough.. I took tylenol and stayed home with my son.. We went on 2 snowmobile rides each being an hour.. Once outside I got some energy back so I stayed outside as long as he was willing. Wednesday night was actually not bad, but as soon as I laid down to go to bed wow the dry coughing was rough.. I took tylenol cold and flu and 20 mins later no more cough and I was out until 8am this morning.. Wife stayed up later then me and she said once I fell asleep I didn't cough once..

Today- I feel sgnificantly better lol.. Still some body aches and slight cough.. But apetie is back and energy is better..

Fuck me, over the holidays I had a head cold/sinus infection that was honestly 25x worse then this ...
Advil cold and sinus kicks Tylenol cold an flu's ass all over the map. But be forewarned don't take it before bed, it makes you energetic.
Thar has been a god send to me many times where I have been sick as a dog and can't get time off work. Plus ephedrine is great to get the energy back. 24 mg will do the trick nicely (3x8mgpills)

Agreed 100%

I only got the vax cuz wifey wanted to out to restaurants and events. My rationale was that with what I pin on a regular basis I doubt some micky mouse vaccine will be what does me in. I can't imagine the amount of metals I probably have in me, if I walked into an MRI lab I'd probably get stuck to the side of the machine

I also had Covid before there was a vax and I lived. This last round was really only bad cuz of the strep like sore throat, and after 3 nights of no sleep half a bottle of vodka put me down, and the next morning I started to feel better. Go figure...

Man I was hoping that the big provinces would drop the vaccine mandates like the smaller ones but just heard both bc and ont said no plans to do it.

Advil cold and sinus kicks Tylenol cold an flu's ass all over the map. But be forewarned don't take it before bed, it makes you energetic.
Thar has been a god send to me many times where I have been sick as a dog and can't get time off work. Plus ephedrine is great to get the energy back. 24 mg will do the trick nicely (3x8mgpills)

I prefer the tylenol cold and flu plus mucos relief lol..

I am ok with low energy if I'm at home sic

Man I was hoping that the big provinces would drop the vaccine mandates like the smaller ones but just heard both bc and ont said no plans to do it.

AB appears to be dropping them, but thats only because our primeir is a total douche and is grasping at straws to save ass from being booted out of the party

Agreed 100%

I only got the vax cuz wifey wanted to out to restaurants and events. My rationale was that with what I pin on a regular basis I doubt some micky mouse vaccine will be what does me in. I can't imagine the amount of metals I probably have in me, if I walked into an MRI lab I'd probably get stuck to the side of the machine

I also had Covid before there was a vax and I lived. This last round was really only bad cuz of the strep like sore throat, and after 3 nights of no sleep half a bottle of vodka put me down, and the next morning I started to feel better. Go figure...
My wife is scared shitless of the vaccine. She got a flu shot a few years ago, she was so sick from it, she should have went to the hospital. She’s the type that reacts bad to lots of things. 50 mg dhea and she breaks out in pimples.
10 mg anavar and she completely lost her period, took 6 months to come back. Now it was funny watching her flexing for everyone having that bit of gear inflated feeling. So I don’t blame her at all. When she caught covid all she got was the shits for a week. Had to take immodium every day, lol. Nothing else, no headache nothing.

Plus no way I’d give it to my grandson, children do not die from covid, and if he can’t go in or my wife, no point in me taking it.

Anyhow soon it will all be over and it won’t matter.

But I total understand your reasoning, shit the gh I took, who knows what the hell was in that, lol

Totally agree about not giving it to kids in particular. The risk to benefit ratio does not make any sense.

The Swedish government actually advises parents not to give it to kids under 12 because the benefit does not outweigh the risk (but let parents choose if they really want to)