Upcoming bloodwork for FSH &, LH

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Trusted Member
So Ive been riding my family doctor about TRT and he's finally on the brink of doing it, hes thrown 4 blood tests at me and all have been respectably low (even though he claims its in range) so he said one more test to see if my FSH and my LH are low as well he will prescribe me testosterone. I was off everything for 10 months and have been taking test prop again for about 3 weeks now and Im wondering will my FSH / LH be low if Im taking my shots still of Test Prop or will it be better if I come off for a week or two?
I take about 15 to 20mg of Prop per day for reference.
Thanks in advance fellas :)

I will be watching this closely. Most endocrinologists can tell when you did it with test by specific hormones but I do not know the time it takes for those numbers to come back up. Most GP's aren't educated enough in hormones but a few are.
My old doc just tested my total test but I wasn't on anything for a very long time and it was low so he just prescribed TRT. Now it is a different story unless you want to go to a hormone clinic.
I am most likely going through a hormone clinic for TRT and HGH.

I will be watching this closely. Most endocrinologists can tell when you did it with test by specific hormones but I do not know the time it takes for those numbers to come back up. Most GP's aren't educated enough in hormones but a few are.
My old doc just tested my total test but I wasn't on anything for a very long time and it was low so he just prescribed TRT. Now it is a different story unless you want to go to a hormone clinic.
I am most likely going through a hormone clinic for TRT and HGH.
This is just my family doc, and he does seem like the brightest guy. I probably couldnt do his job but thats another story all together. 3 of my blood tests came back at 295 ng/dl and he said it was low but in range. I said theres no way thats "in range" did another test came back below 100 and he says "oh yes, its low, we should do trt but let me check your FSH and LH to make sure they are low too"
Sooo... here we go. Ill just come off for another week and get er done.hopefully that works. Soooo close, I can feeel the pharma T now šŸ˜œ

Sounds like a good doctor to me. He seems to be finding if is primary or secondary your problem. He will probably check your pituitary and your hypothalamus after to rule out any problem and finally your great moment TRT.

Congrats man! Chances are you'll be stuck at 100mg a week but always worth trying for more :)

Ask him in range for what age group. Mine was in range for a 80 year old man.. no trt for me....lol

Ask him in range for what age group. Mine was in range for a 80 year old man.. no trt for me....lol
Lmao I said that. It was 300ng/dl and apparently "range" is 280 to 1000
So i guess 20 pts above the bottom qualifies you as "in range"... so lame.

With that logic, you can bomb an entire city and as long as 3 terrorists died, its a victory.