TRT sweating

Goldenrod

Staff member
Morning folks,

In my 30’s I was diagnosed with low TRT and not from anabolic abuse - no know reason so I went on TRT - deletestyl when not on compounded TRT. Long story short I would soak the sheets at night but no other negative sides, lots of positive sides.
This time around in my 40’s I did my own testing and ordered s bottle of Dracorex T enanthate and then INNO products after including more T enanthate. I have no sweating what so ever from either and both are good and no negative sides other than nuts shrink which I can stop with HCG.
My take is UGL, at least the two I used, give the same blood results or slightly stronger than scrip and less sides. I also added in deca while running my healing log and then primo - still no sides except deca dick.
That’s it - just thought I would share.

Morning folks,

In my 30’s I was diagnosed with low TRT and not from anabolic abuse - no know reason so I went on TRT - deletestyl when not on compounded TRT. Long story short I would soak the sheets at night but no other negative sides, lots of positive sides.
This time around in my 40’s I did my own testing and ordered s bottle of Dracorex T enanthate and then INNO products after including more T enanthate. I have no sweating what so ever from either and both are good and no negative sides other than nuts shrink which I can stop with HCG.
My take is UGL, at least the two I used, give the same blood results or slightly stronger than scrip and less sides. I also added in deca while running my healing log and then primo - still no sides except deca dick.
That’s it - just thought I would share.

what's happening is your estrogen is fluctuating causing night sweats, usually happens when you inject a large amount of test (supra physiological) and your body produces estrogen (natural way of lowering endogenous testosterone) to try to suppress test back to normal levels. When the test levels from the injection start coming down you get estrogen also coming down which causes the night sweats

what was your injection protocol on TRT, and how much did you inject?
also what was your injection protocol on dracorex T and innovegen test?
(dose/injections per week)
also did you use anti estrogens with either?

I normally get night sweats at the start of my cycle and near the end when I come off. Its during this time my estrogen probably gets out of wack.

what's happening is your estrogen is fluctuating causing night sweats, usually happens when you inject a large amount of test (supra physiological) and your body produces estrogen (natural way of lowering endogenous testosterone) to try to suppress test back to normal levels. When the test levels from the injection start coming down you get estrogen also coming down which causes the night sweats

what was your injection protocol on TRT, and how much did you inject?
also what was your injection protocol on dracorex T and innovegen test?
(dose/injections per week)
also did you use anti estrogens with either?
same dosage once per week - this was simply an observation I found surprising. I never needed or or used as AI. My prolactin, estrogen and testosterone are all in their proper ratios but thanks for the info - appreciate it!

same dosage once per week - this was simply an observation I found surprising. I never needed or or used as AI. My prolactin, estrogen and testosterone are all in their proper ratios but thanks for the info - appreciate it!

hm, could be that when you're older you convert more testosterone to estrogen and that you have more estrogen now opposed to before
you also convert less testosterone to dht when you're older vs when you're younger

other than that, could be diet, or other meds

i can't see why the test e would differ from pharm to ugl in terms of sides

This happens to me when I eat a lot of carbs before bed. It has happened before and after I started TRT. So I can't say it's the test for myself.
This only started happening as I got older for the past few years. When I keep carbs down, I noticed the sweating has gone down so much.
Not sure if this is helpful to you but it was my own anecdotal experience with this. A lot of it was diet for me.

Carbs before bed would cause an insulin spike, messing up your sleep cycle. Your body works to regulate sugars, including the digestion, which will cause sweating. I try to avoid any carbs before bed, and if necessary, it is low-glycemic index carbs, mainly oatmeal. Usually, I can satiate any hunger with a couple tablespoons of coconut oil mixed with whey protein. As for trt effects, if my estro is too high, I am definitely sweating, however, if I've driven it too low, I also contend with some sweating, likely over-taxed adrenal response. Last night was one of those nights. As Rocky stated, all of this becomes a finer balancing act as you age.
Fwiw, I use aromasin, daily, but very small amounts. I've also had the good fortune to have been able to do weekly bloods for a year, and there were a couple times I did bloods for an endo, then my gp. The variability in serum test from one day to the next, not having taken anything is astounding. Case in point, I do a shot E3.5D. The last shot was on Sat morning. I did bloods on Mon for GP, and all checked out, was in the sweet spot, so I decided to go ahead with bloods for endo on Tuesday, figuring they would be that much better. My TT and FT were up by 25%. When the endo got the results I received an expected phone call, and I immediately had Monday's results faxed from GP, which saved me trying to explain/argue variability of blood test results w an endocrinologist. Hell, I've had the odd weekly bloods come back with a TT of 72.5 and FT of 1785, (normal range is 36-40, FT around 680), and there had been no difference in test dosage. Had my serum jumped that much I would have been in two modes, rage and sex, with the latter being like a line from the song Heterosexual Man "I wanna make every woman I see." lol Sorry to ramble, but you get the point of how many variables there are, how much those can vary, and how challenging it can be to maintain equilibrium, if such a thing is possible.
You could try using a glucose meter to test your blood sugar late in the evening, your insulin response may be rather sensitive.