too much testosterone side effects

I'll definitely give it a shot. I'm committed to trt at these doses for life (it's already been close to a decade) and run a couple of var cycles every year. So will try some arimidex very soon once I educate myself on a good regimen.
I like adex because you can use as needed because it works right away (for me anyways)

Very interesting comments guys. I’m currently dropping everything except my 250mg Sust/week (my cruise/TRT dose) and some of the lethargy is beginning to decrease.

Very interesting comments guys. I’m currently dropping everything except my 250mg Sust/week (my cruise/TRT dose) and some of the lethargy is beginning to decrease.
I've actually heard that sust can be better for aromatization.

just a reminder to those using trt that too high levels can give some negative side effects as well

i was feeling super tired and didn't know why, at first I thought it was actually low testosterone as my dose was lowered to 2.5g of androgel per day (25mg testosterone gel) which is super low. For reference the typical prescribed dosage is 5g-10g per day, so I was already taking half the usual "low" dose, but I did bloodwork and turns out my testosterone was 1.5x the upper limit

I stopped taking the androgel and already feel much better, might do bloods again and see where I am in a week, if I need it i'll take 2.5g of androgel eod

i used to think gear/testosterone, higher the better, but after quitting bodybuilding and using testosterone more responsibly, I realized the human body just needs enough and it feels way better when you have normal amounts, at least for me. Looking back I don't know how i was functioning on grams of gear and I can't imagine the damage I did to my body. Hoping this post can help someone out there who could benefit from lowering their dose if it is indeed too high, of course its everyones own decision what they do so do whatever works for you
could honestly be sick shot... like test flu sometimes ur body gets sick for a week with a compound and or the carrior oil

Do you run a gram of shit with no AI? I'd have bigger tits than my girl 😂

Oh I love anavar for the recovery. My body gets fragile as fuck on a cut and it really holds me together.

I'm gonna be experimenting with mk677 next week to compare. Apparently it's great for recovery, cutting and injuries but I've never seen anyone compare the two for these goals.

Who knows, maybe with some anavar and mk you could bulk easier 🤷‍♂️ testosterone fucks up collagen synthesis and ligament/tendon integrity at the higher doses which I think the combination might attenuate nicely.

Hmm I've always thought because I'm "always on" I really never have swings and don't feel I get those typical sides and the stable dose means stable ratio of test:E. Also not sure how great my gear is but when I get my test checked it's usually off the charts so there's something in there. Def no tits lol. I am a bit of an assole but pretty sure that's baseline. If anything makes me more of an assole it's lots of caffeine as opposed to test.

Oh my tendons are another story entirely and I can't go hard or they will tear (this is due to rheumatic issues that were present before I ever even tried gear).

I love var as it helps me harden, gain a small amount of size which is likely best for me given how prone I am to injury. I also feel it leans me lot. Sort of optimizes me without making it too easy to hurt myself if that makes sense.

I would definitely try anything to help heal and prevent injury as that's half the game now as I get older so I'll look up mk677. It's been a while since I've tried anything new for sure.

Appreciate the heads up man.

Last edited:
The first time i used sustanon over 250mg/ week i got test flu. My guess is it's the prop in there.

Man I'd get off that andro gel shit right now and get on needle.. I used andro gel for awhile and wow I couldn't get stable blood work.. If I were you, I wouldn't even consider if that blood work says you have 1.5x the test your supposed to and that's causing the issue until you switch to injectable..

Other than that, yes when I used to cycle with higher doses I would get lathargy sometimes depending on the compound I used and the dose. But again, I wouldn't take any blood work while on andro gel as being an acurate reflection of what's consistently happening in your body.
I hear that a lot but oddly I have been getting great blood work on androgel other than this last one, 1 pack a day keeps my levels in the mid-high normal range usually, I like the range it provides. Also allows for intraday levels to change which mimics natural testosterone levels as well.

Hmm I've always thought because I'm "always on" I really never have swings and don't feel I get those typical sides and the stable dose means stable ratio of test:E. Also not sure how great my gear is but when I get my test checked it's usually off the charts so there's something in there. Def no tits lol. I am a bit of an assole but pretty sure that's baseline. If anything makes me more of an assole it's lots of caffeine as opposed to test.

Oh my tendons are another story entirely and I can't go hard or they will tear (this is due to rheumatic issues that were present before I ever even tried gear).

I love var as it helps me harden, gain a small amount of size which is likely best for me given how prone I am to injury. I also feel it leans me lot. Sort of optimizes me without making it too easy to hurt myself if that makes sense.

I would definitely try anything to help heal and prevent injury as that's half the game now as I get older so I'll look up mk677. It's been a while since I've tried anything new for sure.

Appreciate the heads up man.
They actually prescribe deca to grandmas with arthritis for this exact reason, lol. That might be something to look into, I've heard of guys micro dosing 50mg/week and having amazing results for the persistent inflammation. It's great for collagen synthesis too.