Thyroid hormone meds while running GH

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
I’ve read a lot of guys talk about supplementing T4 while running GH; some guys even claiming it’s a waste to run growth without taking T4 alongside it. Learning about this stuff currently and I’ve never run any thyroid meds as I’ve been under impression it’s for those who either need it, or those prepping for a show looking for some extra dryness…

it apparently has something to do with the down regulation of T4 whilst supplementing exogenous GH, not smart enough to describe specific scientific processes here so hoping anybody can speak on this. Was wondering about @Harley00 maybe since you seem well informed on thyroid stuff…

thanks

I am on HGH month 7. I did 6IU daily during bulk now down to 2IU for now. My thyroid and pituitary are both wacked from it. Added T3 yesterday.

I am grateful for the info.

This report says we should be adding T4 , not T3
Yes that's why I am reading this. I currently take Synthroid since my thyroid was ruptured in an accident. Added T3 since my thyroid was so low my ability to stay awake is hampered and I'm depressed.

Yes that's why I am reading this. I currently take Synthroid since my thyroid was ruptured in an accident. Added T3 since my thyroid was so low my ability to stay awake is hampered and I'm depressed.
Wow. Admittedly I had no idea about taking anything with my GH. Have I pretty much wasted 4 months of pharma GH administration?

I don’t even know how to go about finding t4. Maybe one of those open source online sites or something . Gotta do some digging . Just feel like a bit of a newb missing something like that! Shit

I don’t even know how to go about finding t4. Maybe one of those open source online sites or something . Gotta do some digging . Just feel like a bit of a newb missing something like that! Shit
Theres a few that carry it.
Inno
Syn
Pgs i believe as well.

i did find pharma grade synthroid on PG; I haven’t heard much funny business in regards to people not getting orders from them despite the recent shit; I’ll probably send off for some through PG

i did find pharma grade synthroid on PG; I haven’t heard much funny business in regards to people not getting orders from them despite the recent shit; I’ll probably send off for some through PG
I just ordered prednisone from pgs and arrived in 7 days.