aGuyFromWinnipeg

Trusted Member
I was curious, so I asked my wife to get me one for Christmas. So far this thing far exceeded my expectations. It pretty much melts away tightness and soreness, even bringing out things that you didn't know you had. I've also used it a couple of times to massage out injection sites after injection, and although I don't get a lot of pip, I think it may help with that. Does anyone else have one of these or have been curious about them?

I was curious, so I asked my wife to get me one for Christmas. So far this thing far exceeded my expectations. It pretty much melts away tightness and soreness, even bringing out things that you didn't know you had. I've also used it a couple of times to massage out injection sites after injection, and although I don't get a lot of pip, I think it may help with that. Does anyone else have one of these or have been curious about them?

I’ve got a cheaper version of the theragun. It’s great tool for those tight spots, I mostly use it on my shoulders.

How long do you massage the injection site after a pin?

I started out using a jig saw with attachments from amazon. I save it for very tight spots because it’s almost too aggressive. I have a cheaper version as well. It works, but has its limitations. Now added into the mix of stretching and so on, its a great tool.

I’ve got a cheaper version of the theragun. It’s great tool for those tight spots, I mostly use it on my shoulders.

How long do you massage the injection site after a pin?
just like 30 seconds or so, real short. Purely BroScience, but it makes sense to me.

I started out using a jig saw with attachments from amazon. I save it for very tight spots because it’s almost too aggressive. I have a cheaper version as well. It works, but has its limitations. Now added into the mix of stretching and so on, its a great tool.
lol, ya the jig saw thing caught my eye. The Theragun has a bunch of different attachments, some are too aggressive for me. A friend got a cheaper version from Costco and it broke the second day. We will see how long the Theragun lasts.

If you’ve got really sore legs, the theragun is torture ahaa, hammering a really tight quad muscle is sooo painful but if you bully theoigh the pain then it really works at loosening the muscle. These things are pretty damn sweet.

Yea the theragun is a great tool for using after your shots to break things down and dissipate the oil. Its even more important if you are using a water based injectable.

very valuable for anyone on cycles especially if you are one of those guys that bumps up due to a sensitivity to solvents in gear

also very nice for recovery from training sessions as well