The Relationship Between Testosterone Therapy and Rotator Cuff Tears, Repairs, and Revision Repairs

😵‍💫 That sucks. Still, I want to rely on the fact that there are so many variables they can’t control like once on TRT there is a high chance a gym subscription is also included and you will train like a savage.😅

😵‍💫 That sucks. Still, I want to rely on the fact that there are so many variables they can’t control like once on TRT there is a high chance a gym subscription is also included and you will train like a savage.😅
And if your old enough for trt your body's probably in a more vulnerable age group as well. And the extra strength or motivation to push harder...

And if your old enough for trt your body's probably in a more vulnerable age group as well. And the extra strength or motivation to push harder...
Good point, but the study mentioned age as being a factor for increased injury and was accounted for. The part I didn't like was the broad strokes claiming " TRT has been associated with increased risks of cardiovascular events, stroke, hematologic pathology, and mortality".
Interesting claims.

Good point, but the study mentioned age as being a factor for increased injury and was accounted for. The part I didn't like was the broad strokes claiming " TRT has been associated with increased risks of cardiovascular events, stroke, hematologic pathology, and mortality".
Interesting claims.
A classic!