Taking Medical Advice ???????????????

Taureau

Administrator
This should go without saying. However its best to put this out there rather then assume folks know this.

Please folks when your given medical advice make sure you know the qualifications of the person giving said advice. Remember this is the internet and a person can pose as whoever they want using google searches to make what they put out there believable. So even if they apprear to be something it does not mean they are actually who they represent themselves to be.

This goes for anything prescription drug related and even with AAS. In the end you need to do some critical thinking and weigh all the information you get and then make the best informed decision based on such information.

Regarding your health you should never 10000% blindly follow anyone's advise

This should go without saying. However its best to put this out there rather then assume folks know this.

Please folks when your given medical advice make sure you know the qualifications of the person giving said advice. Remember this is the internet and a person can pose as whoever they want using google searches to make what they put out there believable. So even if they apprear to be something it does not mean they are actually who they represent themselves to be.

This goes for anything prescription drug related and even with AAS. In the end you need to do some critical thinking and weigh all the information you get and then make the best informed decision based on such information.

Regarding your health you should never 10000% blindly follow anyone's advise
In this particular hobby, thanks to the strict regulation of the compounds and the lack of research as a result of that, I think it's extremely important to realize that the majority of our evidence is anecdotal. In any other scientific endeavor, you'd be laughed out the grant application committee if all you had was 80% anecdotal evidence. Add to that the complexity of the systems we're dealing with (endocrinal, hormonal, mental, etc) you also then have such an array of individual responses, (not even including pre-existing conditions) then you realize that any advice provided must always be weighed not only before, but after the self experiment / administration of whatever protocol for which you were seeking information.

When you see post after post of "how much AI do I need for X amount of testosterone.." you realize that this point practically needs to be a preemptive disclaimer before any advice is even proffered.

Anyhow, even with my limited experience, if there's advice I can offer, I really do make an effort to at least provide the disclaimer of "your experience may vary wildly. Proceed with caution, and keep a damn log of everything you do for future reference"

Good post. It's overlooked multiple times daily.

There was another board who had a doctor and the doctor verify medical claims and if they are inaccurate he states so and eventually people get banned for spouting horse shit. Food for thought

My thought, fake it till you make it.
ok maybe weigh all the options then fake it, lol.

Anyone can say they are a doctor.

Any real doctor caught dispensing medical advice on a bodybuilding forum would lose their license.
Really? Even if it was harm reduction and stated explicitly that they don't condone or encourage use of the drugs?

Makes sense but there is a board and they have an actual medical review board with multiple doctors . If it’s not tru than it’s not true I suppose but I tend to believe that it’s possible