Suggested compounds for "older" gentlemen

Twoskinny

Trusted Member
I'm planning a winter blast, a lean bulk and am looking for suggestions on what compound(s) to use.

Being in my mid 40's and trying to keep as much hair as possible.

Blast will include test, obviously, but thinking of adding in something else.

I would also suggest deca in the range @mindovermatter2 stated.
As I gotten older, and yes I'm in my early forties, EQ is way to hard on my system. Drives red blood cell count sky high resulting in hematocrit and hemoglobin levels in the danger zone. Also drives up BP for me

Do you want a ripped body or hair. You can always wear a hat.
Primo or mast low dose test. Mast not over 200 mg a week, primo if its good 500 is enough. Unless you are an unlucky guy that doesn't respond or has abused yourself with too much gear then more I guess.
Bp stays low, no prostate issues if you are moderate with your doses and no ai needed.
If you are consistent with your training and diet you will still grow slowly. If I gain 5 lbs of pure lean muscle tissue a year at 46 I'm happy because I could likely keep making that type of gain till I'm 50.
Toss in a bit of gh here and there if you can afford it and the tendons and joints stay nice and healthy. Sure wish gh could stop my eye sight from getting worse, lol

Btw hair is genetic. I still have a lot for my age and I have ran all the compounds that seem to shed it. SO if you are going to lose it, you are going to lose it.

Test and mast with a bit of deca avoid Tren and orals can be harsh on the body

Lol in terms of hair loss I've ran mast and other hair loss compounds at a 1000mg week for extended periods and I still have a strong head of hair so you don't have to worry about that

I honestly think the hair loss thing is a myth I have however gotten more body hair and thicker hair

since my gear use has gotten heavier which makes zero sense

Test and mast with a bit of deca avoid Tren and orals can be harsh on the body

Lol in terms of hair loss I've ran mast and other hair loss compounds at a 1000mg week for extended periods and I still have a strong head of hair so you don't have to worry about that

I honestly think the hair loss thing is a myth I have however gotten more body hair and thicker hair

since my gear use has gotten heavier which makes zero sense

You are young. Your hair thins after 40 no matter what, but I know mine has thinned a bit more from dht useage, but I don’t care. I’d rather be ripped with 17” arms at 47, lol.

I'm planning a winter blast, a lean bulk and am looking for suggestions on what compound(s) to use.

Always always always have to answer one question before a question like this can be answered - What's the goal? (or goals)

And btw you young whippersnapper I'm thinking more than one guy here probably has kids your age

being an OLDER guy what has worked for me (I think) is lower dose and run it longer. I'm basically on TRT and at times I ramp the dose up. I get blood work and BP and prostate tested with no issues.
unless you are trying to hit a milestone like a competition, wedding, tinder date or something I find less over more time works great for me.

Primo... most guys 40+ love Primo for the quality gains and literally no sides

being an OLDER guy what has worked for me (I think) is lower dose and run it longer. I'm basically on TRT and at times I ramp the dose up. I get blood work and BP and prostate tested with no issues.
unless you are trying to hit a milestone like a competition, wedding, tinder date or something I find less over more time works great for me.

I agree with Krog on this. Right now I'm only running 300 Test E ew. When I want to ramp it up a bit I'll add in Mast E at 200 ew or Anavar at 50mg ed. Once you hit a certain age you are basically looking to maintain and refine all the muscle you put on the previous 30 years, lol. I've also found that going higher reps is very helpful for looking your best.