Started ozempic today

I think guys loose mass while cutting for a lot of reasons.. Trying to loose too much too fast, doing too much or the wrong cardio, not counting calories and putting themsevles in too much of a defficiet, not realiznig they are in a cal deficit and end up over training etc..

Testosterone does help build and maintain muscle though. Anyone who gets off a cycle tends to drop some lean mass. But I get your point in that if I Was on 200mg test and dieting adding on another 200mg test isn't going to help preserve muscle. And if your in a deficit, adding that extra 200 isn't going to help you add lean mass either.
200 and 100 are a very diffrent dose tho. I thought we were talking about 100

Yeah I had the same effect. I think thats why most people go up to 1-2mg it does seem to loose effect at the lower doses over time. That being said at the higher doses it doesn't from what I've read in trials and from personal experience. I only got up to 1mg and it was more then effective for 16 weeks at curbing my appetite which was my main goal during prep utilizing it.

My personal preference id choose Semaglutide over something a stimulant like sibutramine or clen. Semaglutide has shown to be cardioprotective versus the other two taxing the heart. Sure it may come with sides, but as with most things I believe the poison is in the dose and length of time exposed. Low to moderate doses are fairly safe with minimal sides for most people. Maybe you're a unlucky one or ramped to quickly. If 0.25 worked for you I'd stay there for some time let the body adjust then try 0.375 if you do decide to give it a second shot

I've been on it for several months now. My doctor's plan was originally .25 for 6 weeks, then .50 for two and follow up appointment. Went for weigh in and I believe I was down 17lbs. Told me to stay at .50 until I ran out of the red boxes (lower dose), then bump up to 1.0. I've been there ever since. She told my not to go past 1.0 unless I was stalled and not losing. So far I haven't stalled so I'm still at one. No side effects other that mild nausea the day after taking my shot. Truth be told, I don't know if it is curbing my hunger, it really seemed to at the start but now I'm snackish in the evening. I also overhauled my diet and started working out at the same time, so I'm really not sure if the Ozempic is helping much at all. My weight loss is due to all the changes I made, but I am wondering if I'd actually be hungrier if I stopped. Because its not giving me any real noticeable sides, I'm staying on it for now.

I've been on it for several months now. My doctor's plan was originally .25 for 6 weeks, then .50 for two and follow up appointment. Went for weigh in and I believe I was down 17lbs. Told me to stay at .50 until I ran out of the red boxes (lower dose), then bump up to 1.0. I've been there ever since. She told my not to go past 1.0 unless I was stalled and not losing. So far I haven't stalled so I'm still at one. No side effects other that mild nausea the day after taking my shot. Truth be told, I don't know if it is curbing my hunger, it really seemed to at the start but now I'm snackish in the evening. I also overhauled my diet and started working out at the same time, so I'm really not sure if the Ozempic is helping much at all. My weight loss is due to all the changes I made, but I am wondering if I'd actually be hungrier if I stopped. Because its not giving me any real noticeable sides, I'm staying on it for now.

Did you just start working out and following a diet ?

Did you just start working out and following a diet ?
Yes, absolutely. I'm doing 1850 calories/day, with about 170g of that protein and the rest leaning a little more to the fat side than carbs. I also started at the gym. At first I was just kind of winging it and getting nowhere but about a month ago I started MAPS Anabolic and things are going much better

Well, apetite seems back and I don't feel like my blood sugars crash while lifting. Don't feel stuff, nearusa or gross after eating either. Didn't take long to go back to normal.

@animal-inside any updates? Still losing weight?

Stopped taking awhile ago as I memtiomed in the thread... Couldnt do the low blood sugar side effects while lifting

interesting, I paid for private hormone clinic and they reviewed my previous blood work as well as theirs and they said "and your blood sugars are good, nothing to worry about with them"... no mention of high blood suagra